NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the over/under the Orange Bowl ends at midnight? Havent watched too much today but I did see the end of the Rose Bowl. Wisconsin was driving before the qb got intercepted and the Wisconsin D couldnt stop them.

Btw, did Purdue want to be there today or not? They got there doors blown off.

Purdue didn't want to be there and OSU was pissed off that the NIU Orange Bowl berth pushed them out of the Alamo and into the HoD. So they were proving a point too.

541919_10151288605519799_1030610977_n.jpg

Hey, hey, hey. What does the conference have to do with it?;).
Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express

Worked out Great !

Un Defeated !!!!

We'll be there next years as well !

Best Record in College Football !

And, how did it work out really?

That's great most seasons. May never see that again. The season ya did, it means nothing. As a fan I personally would hate that.

Really, how long can they let bcs bowls be half full? This Is sad.

And, how did it work out really?

That's great most seasons. May never see that again. The season ya did, it means nothing. As a fan I personally would hate that.

Na, we knew what the deal was going into the year, so it really didn't matter.
I looked at this year as a year for the team to learn Urban offense, figuring that next year they would know the offense and should be all the better.

What really sux about this, and it's currently the same at all schools, the fact that the School and thier current players pay for what the players before them did.
If your at a point where it's your last year as a player, why would you worry about it, other than screwing your teamates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts