NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking from experience, one thing I can say unequivocally is that having more and better talent does not equate to having a better TEAM

I would agree with that. Not saying that is the case in the game in question, but it certainly was that night for sure.

Go Oregon but if Kansas State wins that is fine with me and good game so far :)

I'm looking forward to the OU/aTm game tonight in JerryWorld. I expect a lot of offense. Most have the over/under at 65, but I predict 80+.

Should be a rockin night in Big D. Sooners/aggies should be an awesome game, but it wouldn't surprise me if momemtum shifts at some point in the game and either team could take off and not look back in a blowout.

Sent from my blazing fast galaxy s3 using SatelliteGuys

It should be and let's hope it is a good game tonight and interesting it is 2 former big 12 teams in the game facing each other :)

a/m cant stop the sooners in the open field why change the play calling at the goal line. If bell doesn't push it in on the first attempt go back to the normal offense.

I wish in College AND Pro, they would call a TD correctly ...
Now days the ball doesn't even have to get IN the endzone as long as the ball crosses the goal line, appearantly you can be 5 ft out of bounds and still score a TD.
Like the guy that stepped out of bounds at the 5, had he not stepped on the line, he dove and it would have counted as a TD, even though he was WAY out of bounds.

I wish in College AND Pro, they would call a TD correctly ...
Now days the ball doesn't even have to get IN the endzone as long as the ball crosses the goal line, appearantly you can be 5 ft out of bounds and still score a TD.
Like the guy that stepped out of bounds at the 5, had he not stepped on the line, he dove and it would have counted as a TD, even though he was WAY out of bounds.

No doubt, if your any part or your whole body is out, that's out of bounds.....

Why doesn't the sideline have an imaginary boundary going up like the goal line does?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts