NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you just love these powder puff games being scheduled.:rolleyes: There should be some kind of penalty for that imho.

My Dawgs have a chance as long as the line blocks unlike the South Carolina game. If Georgia beats Alabama I would take them no probable to beat ND. ND can't afford to get into a offensive shoot out. I also want to have Jenkins shut up the Manti Teo idiots. He is good but not near Jenkins,

Teehar said:
Don't you just love these powder puff games being scheduled.:rolleyes: There should be some kind of penalty for that imho.

How about a penalty for taking the first four weeks off? Why should SEC teams be penalized for starting conference play in the second week.

When did Wake become an FCS team? They may suck but they are at least a BCS conference team.

In November Alabama played Texas AnM, LSU, W Carolina and Auburn up next.

GA plays Ole Miss, Auburn, Georgia South, Georgia Tech

LSU Plays Miss St, Ole Miss Arkansas, Alabama

FLA plays LA-Layfette, Jacksonville st, Missouri and Florida State

Fla plays the same cup cake Ok St played, we just played them a little later because conference play started in week 2 when we played the now current #8 team in the nation.

FLA finishes its year with the #10 team in the nation and its an OOC Rivalry game.

Your team is perfectly capable of makings its scheudle however it chooses as well if they want to get the easy games out of the way early or later.

I don't care if it's SEC,Big12,Big10,ACC,or Pac12 teams.My point is none of them should be playing against FCS schools.

In November Alabama played Texas AnM, LSU, W Carolina and Auburn up next.

GA plays Ole Miss, Auburn, Georgia South, Georgia Tech

LSU Plays Miss St, Ole Miss Arkansas, Alabama

FLA plays LA-Layfette, Jacksonville st, Missouri and Florida State

Fla plays the same cup cake Ok St played, we just played them a little later because conference play started in week 2 when we played the now current #8 team in the nation.

FLA finishes its year with the #10 team in the nation and its an OOC Rivalry game.

Your team is perfectly capable of makings its scheudle however it chooses as well if they want to get the easy games out of the way early or later.

ah the perfect example of the sec homers that can do no wrong.

I don't care if you play the 2nd,3rd,4th and 5th ranked teams to finish up. BCS conference teams shouldn't be playing FCS teams the last 6 weeks of the season when it most affects the polls.

msmith198025 said:
Lol, I have mentioned this as a possibility for a few weeks. It would be a meltdown of epic proportions.

I would have no issue with it, if there the best teams. I have a feeling if its ND that would not be a good game....lets see how it plays out

I do not like the cupcake games period, but they are a part of it for any team. That is pretty much fact. Being that as it is, I do not care when in the season they are played. If some teams or conferences do, and they think it impacts the rankings in a certain way, then perhaps they should look at changing their own schedules up to try to be competitive.

In the end, you must win the schedule that you have in front of you, and cupcake teams being played by certain teams did not prevent higher ranked unbeaten teams from winning. Some of the teams below them will move up, some will not. We will see when the polls come out.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...ey-tennessee-volunteers-return-another-season

Derek Dooley is out at Tennessee.
The university announced the anticipated firing Sunday after Dooley posted the storied program's longest run of consecutive losing seasons in over a century .
Dooley, 44, had a 15-21 record that included an 0-15 mark against Top 25 teams. Dooley was 4-19 in Southeastern Conference competition during his three-year tenure and had lost 14 of his last 15 league games.

The school will hold a news conference Sunday at 2 p.m.
Dooley had four years left on his contract, which includes a $5 million buyout.
"We very much appreciate the effort and energy that Derek Dooley and his staff have poured into our football program at the University of Tennessee," athletic director Dave Hart said in a statement. "Derek and I met early this morning, and I informed him that I believed a change in leadership, despite the positive contributions he has made to the overall health of the program, was in the best long-term interests of Tennessee football. We will immediately begin the search for the best possible candidate to assume this leadership role."
Tennessee (4-7, 0-7 SEC) must beat Kentucky on Saturday to avoid going winless in SEC play for the first time in school history. Offensive coordinator Jim Chaney will serve as the Vols' interim coach for the Kentucky game.

stmcld said:
Why is everybody counting out Georgia? If Bama beats Auburn, and Georgia beats Georgia Tech, it will all come down to the SEC title game on who will be in the National Championship game more than likely. UGA deserves it as much as Bama does at this point.

Also...if FSU runs the table and ND loses...FSU will be in the picture.

Thanks Oregon and K State .... for nothing .

I was looking forward to a NON sec Title game for a change .... sec fans feel it thier RIGHT to be there... let them BUY a ticket for a change .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)