NCAA Football 2012-13 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't find many outside States fan base that talked them up as anything besides decent. At best. this is a game I fully expected them to lose.
Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express

This isn't really a well played game and Northwestern has a tendency to fade in the stretch anyway. Point is they were only highly rated because they were in the SEC. Anywhere else no one would have considered them as high as they got.

You won't find many outside States fan base that talked them up as anything besides decent. At best. this is a game I fully expected them to lose.
Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express

Miss St was the only sec team i had slated to lose. LSU really blew it and GA is not doing so well either.

This isn't really a well played game and Northwestern has a tendency to fade in the stretch anyway. Point is they were only highly rated because they were in the SEC. Anywhere else no one would have considered them as high as they got.

One of the reasons me and my other SEC brethen only support polls after at least 6 games being played. These preseason polls are non-sense. Hence USC. etc.

I've got to say I'm impressed with Nebraska today, didn't think they could respond from the way they were destroyed by Wisconsin.

One of the reasons me and my other SEC brethen only support polls after at least 6 games being played. These preseason polls are non-sense. Hence USC. etc.

The networks (Espn mainly) will never let that happen. It would kill their marketing of early season games.

So Clowney decided to kill a guy

I know I am bias and most anyone can say this about their favorite team, but since I have been following the Gamecocks the officials have, well not been very kind to the Gamecocks.

Look at the picture in the thumbnail, no way that is a first down for Michigan.

Attachments

• 100_5295.JPG
    100_5295.JPG
    379.1 KB · Views: 151
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)