NCAA Football 2014 season

Guys,
I know ya all want to jump on me and my Buckeyes ... we will be back and quite possibly very soon.

I have No Desire to rehash all the OSU stuff , it's old news been hashed over for years now and I always have someone throwing it at me when they don't like what I've said ... thats fine, but I really don't need to go thru this again.
I only brought it up because this case could be very similar, both were selling school items and autographs.
I found them to be closely related.
That said, Manzel signed all kinds of stuff and I don't, think he got anything.

Yeah, go duke. The acc doesn't need any help on strength if schedule.

Same thing is happening in the SEC you just have SEC bias giving high AP votes. You can't win them all and anything can happen on any given saturday. My case here is GT won within a few seconds with a closing FG against VT. VT needs GT to go down so VT can win out and meet up with #1 FSU for the ACC title game. I'm looking forward to it cause I see GT losing at least 1 more ACC game either by Clemson or UVA or both.

My AU Tigers fought hard till the end. MSU was better.
Sloppy play from both teams.
One loss does not destroy your season but two loss team will.
Still a lot of football to be played.

My AU Tigers fought hard till the end. MSU was better.
Sloppy play from both teams.
One loss does not destroy your season but two loss team will.
Still a lot of football to be played.

Well don't look so fast.. as you said lots of football left to play and there could very well be some 2 loss teams that for some reason find themselves knocking on a play off door. You see this happen all the time in the NFL so why not here since we do now have a solid system to let teams play their way in rather than a computer and stupid voters manipulate it.

Well don't look so fast.. as you said lots of football left to play and there could very well be some 2 loss teams that for some reason find themselves knocking on a play off door. You see this happen all the time in the NFL so why not here since we do now have a solid system to let teams play their way in rather than a computer and stupid voters manipulate it.
I don't see a 2 loss team getting into the playoffs, unless of course it's a sec team that is allowed in. :oldno :wtf:rolleyes:

I don't see a 2 loss team getting into the playoffs, unless of course it's a sec team that is allowed in. :oldno :wtf:rolleyes:

Yep... I could see that sure as sh*t. The AP is so full of SEC bias that we all know those that will make the new polls before the playoffs in a few weeks will certainly look at the AP and it will rub off on them. You look at the ND and UNC game today...UNC had it won and was and still is a decent team that got manhandled by ECU and VT over the last few weeks... ECU beat VT in the closing seconds after VT had come back from a 21point hole. So with who is beating who you have to really go back and look at the numbers and just what exactly happened on the losses vs a win. ESPN is already hyping up the ND vs FSU game for next week but does that mean that ND is really that good or FSU that good??

I'd take a close loss of a ranked team in the closing seconds to an unranked team vs a ranked team getting beat by 14 from another ranked team just because of the numbers and the fact that the polls really don't mean anything or shouldn't right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)