NCAA Football 2014 season

*cough*ole miss*cough*

I suppose the Sooners werent going to either.
Not in a game that matters. As a fan of the inferior ACC, you probably do not understand player motivation when half the squad is leaving for the NFL. Bama has a history of getting blown out in meaningless consolation bowl games.

Its a habit we need to drop, but sadly we have gotten spoiled. I'd have as soon not played the sugar bowl both seasons and its not hindsite either.

At that point, to me as a fan, it just didn't matter.

That said, these guys should play each game the same. They didn't, they got beat and its done.

Also, as much as I am a Bama fan, and think we have the best team in the nation most days, like everyone else we are beatable.

Not in a game that matters. As a fan of the inferior ACC, you probably do not understand player motivation when half the squad is leaving for the NFL. Bama has a history of getting blown out in meaningless consolation bowl games.
As a fan of Georgia as well, I fully understand underperformance.

Either way, they still lost. And the loss wasn't due to lack of motivation, it was that they were outcoached and outplayed. It's part of the reason Saban tried to ban hurry up offenses, because he's always had a hard time defending against them.

Either way, that excuse is as pathetic as excuses several years ago of playing in warmer weather.

About what I expected to happen. The committee should have those same four as well, if they have any idea what they're doing, of which I am skeptical.
Doubtful. They'll shoehorn in a Big 12 and/or Big Ten team in above Miss. St. in order to have 4 potential conference champs.

Hard to argue it, as each of those also have a single loss.

So that means Bama has a built in excuse if they lose a Bowl game, they wern't
Doubtful. They'll shoehorn in a Big 12 and/or Big Ten team in above Miss. St. in order to have 4 potential conference champs.

Hard to argue it, as each of those also have a single loss.
I expected 2 sec teams in the top 4 after that game, knowing that they are the sec afterall.

Next week if they lose, they will drop to no where.

So that means Bama has a built in excuse if they lose a Bowl game, they wern't

I expected 2 sec teams in the top 4 after that game, knowing that they are the sec afterall.

Next week if they lose, they will drop to no where.

You wonder why SEC guys gang up on you for post like this or do you really haven't a clue?:)

It just gets tiring being the only one here anymore that has Big Ten ties.
The sec guys have run off all the others that use to show up.

I try to support my team, MUCH more my TEAM than the conference, but seem to get into arguing matches with everyone whenever I have a big game come up on the schedule.

People continually bitch about my schedule, which I have nothing to do with anyways, then when we do play a big game, we get the sec thrown in our face.

Fwiw, the sec AIN'T all THAT.

As I have mentioned for years, they have 2-3 good teams a year, just like most other conferences ... Vurbono sounded like he wanted to go at it earlier in the day/last night ... I backed away and let it go. I responded to his post this morning and someone else chimed in with more sec garbage.

You mean this post:)

You mean this post:)
No.

This post that states that Bama didn't win because they didn't feel like the game was worth thier while ... paraphrasing .
From V.

Gives me the feeling that he thinks if Bama should lose a game, it was because they know they are going to the nfl so it's no big deal.

I'm just picking on you Jimbo:)
Hell. At least your team is in good shape compared to mine:(
I feel like football season is already over. lol
I'll still stop by time to time to make sure all are behaving.:)

My team I sometimes feel .... isn't ready yet ... maybe dont want to get blown out again ... we can be very good or just avg.
The D* as always is usually the concern ....

Jimbo, that is all the top teams this season IMO.
I guess your right, theres not one ream out there that KNOWS they will play the best they can when time comes.

With that said, i was happy to see the intensity crank up against MSU last week, hopefully well see the same intensity when the BT Championship game and beyond.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)