NCAA Hockey Tournament 2010

Frozen Four tonight at Ford Field, Detroit on ESPN2/ESPN2-HD

RIT vs. Wisconsin- 5:00pm ET/2:00pm PT

Boston College vs. Miami- 8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT

Good luck to all teams...........should be fun!!!!!! :) :up

To BillD's delight and Hancox's dismay, Boston College beats Miami and will play Wisconsin for the national title of college hockey.

This is a very good matchup- B.C. and Wisconsin are two damn good teams worthy of the title game.

#3 and #4 respectively in the rankings.

The two highest-scoring teams in college hockey.

Let's go Badgers!!! :)

Attachments

• bclogo3nrqw3.gif
    bclogo3nrqw3.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 161
This is a very good matchup- B.C. and Wisconsin are two damn good teams worthy of the title game.

#3 and #4 respectively in the rankings.

The two highest-scoring teams in college hockey.

And Boston goes for it's third straight National Championship (BC '08 and BU '09)! :)

I actually feel bad for Miami. The Redhawks have been eliminated by Boston teams four years in a row, including the heartbreaking loss to BU in last year's championship game.

Tonight's game should be a good one - getting ready to kick-off shortly. I predict this game goes into overtime.. Good luck to both teams and their fans.

OK, Wisconsin pulls this one out in a nail-biter.

Boston College wins the national championship.

5-0 over Wisconsin. Shocked and impressed.

Detonating 9 goals against Yale, kicking the butts of a Miami team many thought to be the best in the nation, and shutting out a loaded and talented Badger team- :clap

My congratulations to Billy and my condolences to Hancox

Detonating 9 goals against Yale, kicking the butts of a Miami team many thought to be the best in the nation, and shutting out a loaded and talented Badger team- :clap

The Eagles complete the Triple Crown with the National Championship (they won the Beanpot title over BU and won the Hockey East tournament previously), and the National Championship stays on Commonwealth Ave for the third straight year! :)

As happy as I am with the game, the Frozen Four was very disappointing competitive wise. The combined score of the three games.................20-2.

I agree! I stopped watching halfway through the 3rd period. Great win for BC - congrats!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)