NCAA says that Tressell is NOT "forthright"...

You could either:

a). Simply not click on the thread anymore.
b). Add any user(s) deemed offensive to your ignore list and hope no one else quotes their posts.

A is OUT and B is a possibility, but like you said, thier quotes are in the re quotes.

Also, it seems that many of these are directed squarely at ME.
I had NOTHING to do with any of them.

Just curious, why is A out?

I mean at the end of the day it is just football, and football discussion on the internet. Right?

Last edited:
Curiosity.

So then why do you want to make it where you cant see it?
You are obviously at least slightly interested in the conversation. Just read it and let it be like water of a ducks back.

Who cares if people poke fun. Thats part of being a football fan.

I'll be glad when NEXT season is over .... this wont be an issue and people wont be on MY case for everything I say.
Most Buckeye fans have quit coming to this thread ... only occasionally ....
I too would do that, but I can't figure out how to delete just a thread.
I want to continue with the Sports thread, but am doing a miserable job with it.

Like I've said many times before NOTHING means anything till the NCAA says so.
We'll know more in August and once the judgement comes down, most will be bitching again that it's not enough.

See why I can't wait till this season is over ?

I am SOOOOOOOO tired of YOUR BS and attitude that I have been trying to find a way to remove this thread from my viewing.

Not mine. The NCAA's, the Columbus Dispatch's, and, soon, the United States Attorney's.

You seem to to resemble a governor we used to have. Everytime a newspaper or TV station would report bad news, he railed against the media.

What you really don't like, of course, are not the reports, nor the reporters, but the fact that their material is accurate.

Why?

As predicted, the NCAA is applying its standard matrix. First you ask "north or south". Outlaw State (0-12) is north. Then you ask "a good team in 1965 or a new power". Outlaw State (0-12) is a traditional power. So both of the germaine questions are in Outlaw State's (0-12) favor. The NCAA treats tradional power northern schools far differently. It, and Outlaw State (0-12), actually expect us to believe that the Liar was solely responsibe for its repugnant crimes, but that exercised "institutional control" over him. Bluntly, which lie is true? The Liar did it all, and thus Outlaw State (0-12) had no control over him? Or other were also in on it, and thus it has lied to the NCAA again and is still associated with crooks?

Yes, yes, Outlaw State (0-12) "only" gets whatever it ends up getting, and the Liar "only" gets publically exposed for the fundamental fake he has always been. In my face indeed.

Just looking forward to Ohio State moving on. It'll be a long road. This upcoming year will be a transition. I don't expect this lame duck coach to be in this position for more than a year.

Buckeyes win 8+ games this year.

Fickell moves in with the staff that takes over once NCAA stipulations are done, depending on what they end up being ....

Urban Meyer comes in IF the Bucks are not banned from Bowl games, if not the next year, the year after.
Personally, I'd rather have Gruden, but either would be great !

Buckeyes win 8+ games this year.

Fickell moves in with the staff that takes over once NCAA stipulations are done, depending on what they end up being ....

Urban Meyer comes in IF the Bucks are not banned from Bowl games, if not the next year, the year after.
Personally, I'd rather have Gruden, but either would be great !
And that sounds like a large full glass of fine Scotch Whiskey. Hope it works out for ya! :eek:k:

mccoyrj said:
And that sounds like a large full glass of fine Scotch Whiskey. Hope it works out for ya! :eek:k:

The 1st part of his statement, I think they win 8 games....maybe more. It's not like they are starting with a completely new football team. They are still very talented. The 2nd part about Meyer...stranger things have happened.

Peyton Manning

Russian Jet Carrying Hockey Team Crashes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)