NCAA says that Tressell is NOT "forthright"...

Urban will not be coaching Ohio State next year or any year to come. That is just a pipe dream from the fans and the "rooting for the buckeyes" media types.

Fabricated lie #1 was that he bought a house in Columbus, that did not happen. If he takes another job next year, it will be an ACC job, I'd say Ga Tech or Clemson.

How can We /Do we SAVE this post ?????

Yes Meyer DOES have a home in the area in OHIO already ... didn't say he just bought it, he's had it.

Where you you GET your SNIDE BS you toss out ?

Actually, Nebraska is favored to win the conference with Wisconsin and Michigan State just behind them.

Here are the predictions. (first place votes in parentheses).

LEGENDS
1. Nebraska (19) 139
2. Michigan State (4) 118
3. Iowa 82
4. Michigan (1) 71
5. Northwestern 69
6. Minnesota 25

LEADERS
1. Wisconsin (22) 141
2. Ohio State (1) 113
3. Penn State (1) 95
4. Illinois 76
5. Purdue 52
6. Indiana 27

HDMM, this depends what publication you read.

I don't necessarily buy into the fact that Urban is coming to Ohio State. I'm not even sure if he wants to coach anymore. I do know we will end up with a premiere coach though. This Finkle guy is only a stop gap.

I think theres more to it than that ...
Think about it, Urban wanted some time to spend with his family, he's doing that now, also having time to relax the body from his previous health issues.
If Fickel does well, he'll be here a few years (at very least this year)
Meyer has been off a year , another year while Fickel sees what he can do, so at very least, Urban is away for 2 years, probably itching to get back in to it soon at that point.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if Urban comes to Columbus once Fickel is done.

Then again, Fickell could do great and not look back.

That said, I'd rather have Gruden.

Jimbo said:

Yes Meyer DOES have a home in the area in OHIO already ... didn't say he just bought it, he's had it.

You're wrong, and please do save it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
Honestly, unless he just bought it, I wouldnt see what the big deal was in regards to any rumors.

If he has had it for a while, well, hell, he is from the area, and it is wishfull thinking most likely.

If he did buy one recently, well, that isnt hard to prove.

You're wrong, and please do save it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using SatelliteGuys

Wrong ?

Wrong about what ?

How exactly do you reply to previous posts ?
I read posts and when I see that a question has already been fully answered I don't chime in with a "I think so..." response.

I don't have all day to sit hear and reply to these, I work for a living.

Yet you did reply anyway. Must explain your high post count that you somehow manage while working for a living. :eek:

How exactly do you reply to previous posts ?

I don't have all day to sit hear and reply to these, I work for a living.

Jimbo:

:haha:haha:haha

Ive done an admittedly quick google search and have found zero legitimate stories that back up Meyer having bought a house in Columbus.
I have found MANY message board rumors that cover it.

Yeap, same here.... I'd like to see him as coach and if he really did buy a house, it would kinda put the pieces in place.

For the record, under Franklin Co auditor's property search, there are hundreds of "meyers" who own property in Franklin Co but none with the first name "urban" or that starts with "u". The response to that, of course, will be that he didn't buy it in his name...

Yeap, same here.... I'd like to see him as coach and if he really did buy a house, it would kinda put the pieces in place.

For the record, under Franklin Co auditor's property search, there are hundreds of "meyers" who own property in Franklin Co but none with the first name "urban" or that starts with "u". The response to that, of course, will be that he didn't buy it in his name...

How about Shelley?? ;)

I would ask Jimbo to check, but he's apparently very busy....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts