NCAA says that Tressell is NOT "forthright"...

Recent ? It doesn't matter if he bought it (in his name) 50 years ago or 30 days ago. The property records search doesn't have a time frame. Yes, he may have bought a home in Columbus in the past, but he no longer owns it.

Confirmed through the Franklin County auditor. No Shelley or no Urban Meyer owns a home in Columbus. Unless of course the home is listed through his alias or through his investment firm? This is what LeBron James did with his home in Akron.

Confirmed through the Franklin County auditor. No Shelley or no Urban Meyer owns a home in Columbus. Unless of course the home is listed through his alias or through his investment firm? This is what LeBron James did with his home in Akron.
What if it's in his wife's name? You guys are such chauvinist pigs. :p

Did you miss "No Shelley Meyer" ?
Shelley is usually a nickname for Michelle or Michele. Might want to try that. And yes, the "No Shelley Meyer" did get past me...Guess I'm the chauvinist pig. I thought you guys meant that was Urban's first name or something (which is not all that unreasonable...who the hell names their kid Urban?).

This happens quite often ....

You guys have also found many well known people that are listed and many that are not listed.

I would imagine it's under a business or an assumed name.

Shelley is usually a nickname for Michelle or Michele. Might want to try that. And yes, the "No Shelley Meyer" did get past me...Guess I'm the chauvinist pig. I thought you guys meant that was Urban's first name or something (which is not all that unreasonable...who the hell names their kid Urban?).

Interestingly enough, there is a "MICHELLE M, Meyer" at 6361 CONLETH CR in DUBLINSHIRE. Urban's wife goes by Shelley Mather Meyer, but like you said, Michelle is more official.

This is a Single-Family Home that has 4 beds, 2 ½ baths, and approximately 2,226 square feet. It was purchased for $284,500 in June of 2009. In December of 2009, Urban took a "leave of absence".

Hmmmmm. I may be onto something!!!

Last edited:
Interestingly enough, there is a "MICHELLE M, Meyer" at 6361 CONLETH CR in DUBLINSHIRE. Urban's wife goes by Shelley Mather Meyer, but like you said, Michelle is more official.

This is a Single-Family Home that has 4 beds, 2 ½ baths, and approximately 2,226 square feet. It was purchased for $284,500 in June of 2009. In December of 2009, Urban took a "leave of absence".

Hmmmmm. I may be onto something!!!
Sounds a little small for a NC winning college coach, even considering Ohio housing costs.

I think I found it!!!

homepagehouse.jpg

No wait...wrong city. I was thinking Cleveland for some reason.

:D

Sounds a little small for a NC winning college coach, even considering Ohio housing costs.

3 years ago, that house would've sold for close to a million.

And who's to say they don't also have a vacation home as well? Urban does after all come from a very modest backround. Maybe he doesn't care about having a gated mansion. Either way, it's pretty interesting. The first, middle initial and last name all match up.

3 years ago, that house would've sold for close to a million.

And who's to say they don't also have a vacation home as well? Urban does after all come from a very modest backround. Maybe he doesn't care about having a gated mansion. Either way, it's pretty interesting. The first, middle initial and last name all match up.
A million!!? Maybe some fanatic Bucknut would've paid that, but... :D

Holy Crap...is this tread still active? I think we should change the "focus" and start discussing OSU's new head coach Luke Fickell since he will be getting the Bucknuts ready to play in the coming weeks.
Juuuust a little longer...until after the August 12th hearing. Then a new thread to discuss the outcome. How's that sound?

I need to ask my sister or brother-in-law about this "Dublinshire" area because almost $300k for a house that's just over 2000 sq ft means it's GOT to be a "nice" area.

Well, that address turns up in Dublin, not "Dublinshire". I know Dublin.... Snob-central... :) That particular address is a stone's throw from Muirfield Village golf course too.

Google Street View shows the house too. It's certainly modest -- nice, but simple or modest. You're DEFINITELY paying for "location, location, location" in this case. Is it Meyer's ? Still no clue...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts