NCIS

He and Gibbs can form a "FIRST DEAD Wives" club. They can meet in Gibb's basement , commensurate about their respective wives , while they work on the never ending boat.;)

They can cruise the Casual Encounter ads on Craigslist together and get busted in an NCIS sting for payment for services rendered with two young gals who turn out to be two young dudes - chicks with sticks. :rolleyes:

Anyway, excellent episode the other night. :)

They can cruise the Casual Encounter ads on Craigslist together and get busted in an NCIS sting for payment for services rendered with two young gals who turn out to be two young dudes - chicks with sticks. :rolleyes:

Anyway, excellent episode the other night. :)

You kill me Jim!:D But it would really be funny if the two young gals -chicks with sticks- turn out to be Tony and McGee in drag.

AAAAAKKKWWWAAAARRRRDDD!!!!!:p

Good show last night. Do I sense a little couples bonding thing going on between DiNozzo and Ziva as he comforts her through her grieving process? I never thought Tony would welcome Ziva into his home and then pull out his Schmeil. His schmekel perhaps, but never his Schmeil. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'll have to rewatch this one. I dozed through about 80% of it.

S~

PS This is a family site, can we clean up the posts, please?!

Very good show and this is going to probably be the rest of season trying to find who is behind it and then end the season for beginning of next seasons storyline :)

NCIS is back January 29th :) "Hit and Run" The investigation into a car accident brings up upsetting childhood memories for Abby. :)

Next Episode: Season 10, Episode 13

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

"Hit and Run": The investigation into a car accident brings up upsetting childhood memories for Abby.

S~

Next Tuesdays episode with video......Next Tuesday on CBS’ NCIS, a case in the present will evoke troubling memories of Abby’s past — and TVLine has a first look for the sure-to-be-emotional hour.Setting the stage for the flashbacks is a car accident involving a Marine, a death that reminds the lab wizard (played by Pauley Perrette) of the first “case” she ever worked, as a preteen (Brighton Sharbino).But as seen in this promo, the resurfaced memories will rock Abby to her core, to the point that Gibbs must take notice that she is no longer bringing her “A game.”Show boss Gary Glasberg told TVLine the episode will answer such questions as “When did Abby first start develop an interest in forensics? And in people? In bodies, and in clues, things like that?” All told, he promised “lots of great little prizes” for longtime viewers
http://tvline.com/2013/01/22/ncis-season-10-spoilers-abby-haunted-by-childhood-memory/

Tonight's car accident scene at the beginning of the show was filmed near my house on a mountain biking trail that I use often.