Need Advice...

nanaberry

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 1, 2005
Galion, Ohio
My Voom bill is due today. I always pay online, usually a week early. With everything that's been going on I decided to wait. With this latest news should I hold off a few days or what? We are on a very tight budget and I could switch paying Voom with another bill and pay Voom next week (1 week late) or should I pay it now? How is everyone else handling the news? What are you doing about paying your bill since it is for future service? Thanks

i would go ahead pay it .

but that is totally up to you but if you don't pay you could be shut off sooner than expected

t

How can they expect you to pay if you don't have the website to use? My bill is due on the 22nd I believe.. Do they expect me to pay for a weeks worth of service from a paper bill?

Guys be fair. If you are not planning to pay, call and cancel. That's what I am planning to do. If you are planning to stay until 4/30, pay them until such time. That will be the only fair way to deal with it.

My bill reflects a service period of March 22nd - April 21, and is not due until April 16th. I bank online and am scheduled for a payment to go out April 11th.

I could cancel the scheduled payment, but apparently unlike some of you, I am NOT paying a month in advance...and I've received the service, and I'm still getting a signal, so the money is owed. If I get a bill after this one and have not lost the signal, I'll pay that one too.

Sadness or anger about the possibility of losing VoOm is no excuse for being a deadbeat. Vicki :no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)