need co ordinates

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rfloyd

Original poster
Jun 12, 2008
i switched from Dish to Directv .. no book of zip codes for azimuth, bearing and skew. i need those for a direct dish at zip 59725. help!

first... atp1313: [adenosine triphosphate ??] thank you very much for your fast reply.
iwc5893: instruction book??? i did not get one. what i go was 6 copies of my obligations to use their system. However, they are better than my experience with Dish
Boba: i had a free install on my CA home. this question was for my MT RV site. and ,yes, sometimes it is easier to ask a question. i made my living answering them for people who needed help not a sharp retort so i am now giving other the opportunity to be helpful.

first... atp1313: [adenosine triphosphate ??] thank you very much for your fast reply.
iwc5893: instruction book??? i did not get one. what i go was 6 copies of my obligations to use their system. However, they are better than my experience with Dish
Boba: i had a free install on my CA home. this question was for my MT RV site. and ,yes, sometimes it is easier to ask a question. i made my living answering them for people who needed help not a sharp retort so i am now giving other the opportunity to be helpful.

Ummm...I never said anything about an instruction book. :confused: I suggested that you could use the guided setup in the receiver to get coordinates, which will work in situations where you can't wait for a reply from here or don't have internet access.

Go to menu, settings, setup, satellite, repeat guided setup.

Enter the zip code of where you are at.

It will GIVE you the proper angles based on that zipcode.

Happy trails.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts