need help aiming my new dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Is this the Standard or Universal bsc621, mine is universal and I set the Lo to 10600 not 10750. Was also wondering about Diseqc 1.0 port setting, Port 1 for C and Port 2 for Ku. I'm not familiar with the orange bsc621 so my input may not apply.

It is supposed to be the standard that uses 22k switching, mine is set to 5150 which is what the box said and im picking up several cband sats but not all the transponders, i was picking up more transponders but accidently knocked my dish out of alignment and when i reaimed it i lost some, i gotta work on that monday, but i still get the stronger ones. Im not sure why its orange and grey i though it was going to be grey and every bsc621 i googled are all grey, the WSI ns741 is orange and grey but needs an external switch, mine is the bsc621 from DMS and has the built in 22k switch. Not sure why its colored wrong. Also im not picking up any ku band sats but i havent really worked on that end of it much, i mostly want cband anyways. With it being colored wrong its hard to tell if its 22k switch or diseqc but like i said the box and unit are all labeled as the 22k version and to set it at 5150. My settings the 22k is off for cband and diseqc is disabled on the Micro HD. It is supposed to be set to 10750 for ku band but i havent messed with ku yet.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)