Need help seting up a Twinhandtv Sat 102g

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
"Note: Because somebody is asking about Echostar does not automatically mean they're trying to steal programming, instead of publicly accusing them of something you should hit the red triangle in the top left corner of the post, that will alert the moderators who will judge as to whether the post is acceptable or not."

Well said CASCADE!!!!!!!!

OK.....everybody needs to chill :)

GoalieBob is not a hacker...all he wants to do is what I do and what a couple others do.....check on Wednesdays for the new uplinks. Yes they show as scrambled and thats all we can see. But its kind of cool to see a new local market come up.

Goalie Bob...let me try to help out since some people just want to call you a hacker. DishPro doesnt work right due to the Dish Network switch. DN doesnt use standard 22k switching (or DiseQc switching). Since everything is stacked, it doesnt know to go to 110, 119, or 61.5. I know you can hook a Diseqc to a DishPro Twin and maybe get 110 & 119 to work. The main issue with the whole thing is all DBS birds use the same frequencies. So if you hook it to the output of a DP34 or DP44, it doesnt know when you say "12224 V 20000", is that 12224 V 20000 to the 119 spot, or 110? Thats why the 2 best ways of doing it are
-if you have a motorized system, to put the DBS slot next to the KU band
-if you don't have a 30" dish/motor setup, use a separate Dish500 with duals (no switch involved). If the 61.5 slot has a dual, you could do hook the line from the 2nd output.

I've never seen the guts of a Superdish, but since only one output is used on each of the 3 LNB's (and the 61.5 for that matter), if each LNB is a dual, you could use the unused port to a Diseqc switch...that would work :)

And as a staff member, I apologize for people jumping the gun and calling you a hacker. I know exactly what you are doing. I do it myself. Have 400 channels that say "scrambled" but I get a charge when I see it find 10 new channels (too bad they were all mirrors of Daystar this week):D

ultatryon said:
As I said before, the DVB channel descripter data for most of the satellites is incorrect, since the reciever uses the EPG data for this anyways. It would be as useful as seeing another channel show up, with the name of HBOE again (along with the 30 other ones on that same bird)

The Pansats do that...13 dummy channels per TP. I use my KUsat 2600 to do this and it only shows the legit channels (all are scrambled though)

Cascade said:
Note: Because somebody is asking about Echostar does not automatically mean they're trying to steal programming, instead of publicly accusing them of something you should hit the red triangle in the top left corner of the post, that will alert the moderators who will judge as to whether the post is acceptable or not.

Thank you Cascade :)

People...we can question someone but don't say "your a hacker"....let the mods make the judgement on that.

will a dp lnbf work with a disq sw? or does it have to be legacy... Cauz if thats the case then im screwed.. I live in a apt building and its bad enough though that i have up two dishes... (really dont want to add a 3rd but would if i had to.. ) this is why im trying to get it to work with the dpp 44 sw. (cauz it does both legacy and dp...) thought i would be set though....

I appologize, my first post was out of line, and I am about to delete it, however the rest were slightly edited to reflect the tones..

goaliebob99 said:
will a dp lnbf work with a disq sw? or does it have to be legacy... Cauz if thats the case then im screwed.. I live in a apt building and its bad enough though that i have up two dishes... (really dont want to add a 3rd but would if i had to.. ) this is why im trying to get it to work with the dpp 44 sw. (cauz it does both legacy and dp...) thought i would be set though....

Bob
read my first post...does the LNB's on the SD have dual outputs?
If so, use the 2nd ouput of whatver LNB's have them to a 4x1 switch

You would have 2 setups
Dish Network setup
FTA setup

DishPro DUals & SIngles will work with FTA...Twins are iffy

iceburg yea they do... except for the 121 and the 119 side of the house.. I will have to grab two dish pro splitters and give it a shot with those when i get to work on sunday and split that sat. signal baby!!!!! (this is the one case where you can use a splitter to split sat signal cauz its on the LNBF prior to the switch!)

For those of you all who thought i was hacking.. I didnt take it personaly cauz i know im not.. so all is forgiven..

so 110 & 61.5 have duals and 119 & 121 do not?

if thats the case, then run a line from 61.5 & 110 to the DiseQc switch and use the DP separators (or are they technically splitters...I dont know) on 121 & 119....I might be worried about 121 since its fss..but 119 would work :)

goaliebob99 said:
im hooking up the sats directly now and still not getting anything... bypassing the sw.. what could be wrong?

make sure you have a LO frequency of 11250

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)