Need some assistance for thelist (eastern sats)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Hey guys
thelist will have an update soon on the C-Band side but need some help with a few sats

Can someone do me a favor and scan the sats from 30-45 and send me the file?

30W...I can get but I need a separate dish to get that low and I dont have one handy ;)
40W...circular polarity and I cant get that low...trees in the way
45W....I was able to log a few channels but not all of them. Dish is too small :(

A channelmaster file would be great but if you dont have a CM file most receivers I can use with CM (Pansat, Coolsat, Geosat, Captiveworks etc)

If someone could help out that would be great! Either PM me or attach the file to your post

Thanks!

M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
There isnt....Hispasat is at 30W KU

I use to be able to get that with my Shaw Direct dish that I had up there (after I upgraded to the 1.2m dish) but now that has been replaced with a motorized unit and I cant motor to 30W because the dish hits the mast ;)

D

Davage

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 26, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
OK.. I don't trust my Digiwave brand dish enough to try scan the Ku birds and report back.

In your original post, you mentioned that C-Band was getting an update in The List, so that's why I associated your request with C-Band. I trust my C-Band dish enough to do a scan, but my Ku dish right now isn't tracking the arc 100%. It's only at about 80% accuracy due to dish warp. This summer I'm going to bite the bullet and buy a high quality 1 metre dish.

M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
sorry for the confusion

No I scanned C-Band the last couple days to get a fresh update for the list. I was amazed I got 45W considering its through a tree, low elevation, bad footprint now and it was raining :)

H

hd fan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 1, 2009
Ontario
Please update the title on the List, it still says 1.2 m and we know that is not true!!!!.

Iceberg I can email you the file that the coolsat 8100HD dumps on the usb. will that do? at least for 30W it has everything and accurate. I get everything from that bird but not the rest of the arc. although I have renamed a few channels on 30W.

qwert1515

qwert1515

SatelliteGuys TheList
Sep 26, 2005
Los Angeles CA
Thank you HD Fan,
I renamed it to: Medium sized dish and Big dish, I am open to suggestions :)

M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Iceberg I can email you the file that the coolsat 8100HD dumps on the usb. will that do? at least for 30W it has everything and accurate. I get everything from that bird but not the rest of the arc. although I have renamed a few channels on 30W.

PM sent :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.