Need some assistance for thelist (eastern sats)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Hey guys
thelist will have an update soon on the C-Band side but need some help with a few sats

Can someone do me a favor and scan the sats from 30-45 and send me the file?

30W...I can get but I need a separate dish to get that low and I dont have one handy ;)
40W...circular polarity and I cant get that low...trees in the way
45W....I was able to log a few channels but not all of them. Dish is too small :(

A channelmaster file would be great but if you dont have a CM file most receivers I can use with CM (Pansat, Coolsat, Geosat, Captiveworks etc)

If someone could help out that would be great! Either PM me or attach the file to your post

Thanks!

There isnt....Hispasat is at 30W KU

I use to be able to get that with my Shaw Direct dish that I had up there (after I upgraded to the 1.2m dish) but now that has been replaced with a motorized unit and I cant motor to 30W because the dish hits the mast ;)

OK.. I don't trust my Digiwave brand dish enough to try scan the Ku birds and report back.

In your original post, you mentioned that C-Band was getting an update in The List, so that's why I associated your request with C-Band. I trust my C-Band dish enough to do a scan, but my Ku dish right now isn't tracking the arc 100%. It's only at about 80% accuracy due to dish warp. This summer I'm going to bite the bullet and buy a high quality 1 metre dish.

sorry for the confusion

No I scanned C-Band the last couple days to get a fresh update for the list. I was amazed I got 45W considering its through a tree, low elevation, bad footprint now and it was raining :)

Please update the title on the List, it still says 1.2 m and we know that is not true!!!!.

Iceberg I can email you the file that the coolsat 8100HD dumps on the usb. will that do? at least for 30W it has everything and accurate. I get everything from that bird but not the rest of the arc. although I have renamed a few channels on 30W.

Iceberg I can email you the file that the coolsat 8100HD dumps on the usb. will that do? at least for 30W it has everything and accurate. I get everything from that bird but not the rest of the arc. although I have renamed a few channels on 30W.

PM sent :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)