New CE Feature Request Idea

DVR folders

Hello D*,

Suggestion time:

How about adding addressable folders to the DVR's.

So you can make folders for Me and one for the Wife and one for the kids, with names ....
That way thier shows can go into thier appropriate folders.
One maybe Other for items that you don't want the kids to see.

This way when you open up the List, you see the folder name, or the show and have the ability to move the show into a particular folder.

Just a thought, this way the kids don't see titles that are not appropriate for them to see.

Jimbo

Hello D*,

Suggestion time:

How about adding addressable folders to the DVR's.

So you can make folders for Me and one for the Wife and one for the kids, with names ....
That way thier shows can go into thier appropriate folders.
One maybe Other for items that you don't want the kids to see.

This way when you open up the List, you see the folder name, or the show and have the ability to move the show into a particular folder.

Just a thought, this way the kids don't see titles that are not appropriate for them to see.

Jimbo

another great idea.. jimbo.. thanks :)

I got to thinking that this would probably be pretty easy to do seeing they already have the software making folders for the program, they would just have to expand it a little. I know in previous rec's and maybe these too (I haven't tried yet) when you make up your Favorites Channel list you can name them according to member, so the option to name folders is already there. :)

Jimbo

I have a request. i would love to be able to use MRV with my H21-100. I feel soooooo left out.
I'd also love to use widgets on my HR22-100.

Can we keep this thread topic on the front page.. ? ;) :eureka

To do that it would have to be in the Stickied section ....

Jason,
What do you think ?
We have quite a number of posts in this thread related to suggestions for the CE's .
Probably could be cleaned up to only suggestions and opinions on those suggestions.

Jimbo

Another thing I would like to change is the color scheme. The color scheme now gets on my nerve, my old standard boxes, that still sit in my closet, you cold change the colors. I like dark colors, I always had the black color scheme.

Another thing I would like to change is the color scheme. The color scheme now gets on my nerve, my old standard boxes, that still sit in my closet, you cold change the colors. I like dark colors, I always had the black color scheme.

this is a good idea. give us different color themes to choose from;)

and while we're at it make it in HighDef too! take advantage of the resolution D*

and while we're at it make it in HighDef too! take advantage of the resolution D*

Agreed, I tell you that 922 looked sweet from the CES thread. I wish the D* receiver looked like that, and hopefully the widgets will help everything.

Please Please Please..........

in the custom favorites channel editing feature (GUIDE/YELLOW/CHANGE FAV LIST/EDIT SETTINGS/CUSTOM1)make it so I can type in channel 600 and go to that range of channels instead of spending 5 minutes hitting the channel down key just to add or delete one channel!!!!!!!!

please!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW why isnt this thread a sticky?????????

Please Please Please..........

in the custom favorites channel editing feature (GUIDE/YELLOW/CHANGE FAV LIST/EDIT SETTINGS/CUSTOM1)make it so I can type in channel 600 and go to that range of channels instead of spending 5 minutes hitting the channel down key just to add or delete one channel!!!!!!!!

please!!!!!!!!!!!

I can do it, that's weird how you can't.

BTW why isnt this thread a sticky?????????

Agreed.:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)