New Channels Added in December (Old thread)

Yes and My First Mister(HD OAR) is playing right now...

Here's a pic of the boxing channel....

Attachments

• MVC-784F.JPG
    MVC-784F.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 230
HD movie looks excellent PQ. The SD movie that was playing before was not great PQ as the SD movies in Starz-HD. But again who cares about SD movies...

Better and better....

Contracts. These providers will not let VOOM carry only the HD channels. They also want V*, E*, D* and cable as well to carry their regular SD channels. It will be interested to see what's going to happen as HD channels are in demand and growing and the SD channels eventually are phase out.

Here's another pic of the 281 Boxing channel. Look at the description of the channel and the description of the event.

Attachments

• MVC-786F.JPG
    MVC-786F.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 218
Sean,

According to your channel lineup from the source code channel 281 is supposed to be INHD. I wonder why VOOM selected this channel to use for boxing ? Maybe this means INHD will be added after the boxing ends on Saturday.

I don't have any description about the event. Do you have to reboot every time a new channel is added?

Sean Mota said:
Here's another pic of the 281 Boxing channel. Look at the description of the channel and the description of the event.

Acerone said:
I don't have any description about the event. Do you have to reboot every time a new channel is added?

I do not know if you have to everytime a new channel is added but when I first heard about the new channel, I could not see it in the PG and I rebooted. So, Reboot.

boxing channel

Hello:
WHo do we talk to about getting programming on to boxing channel?
A series of events produced at a high caliber level.
Thanks

warbox,

welcome. the boxing channel was temporarily added to show the boxing fight back in December. This is no longer available. You almost get us a heart attack. I have modified the title of the thread.

new channel

What would it take to get our own channel. All sports and entertainment programming?
We have all the production and event issues covered and have the $ backing. from across the country.
Thanks

Sean Mota said:
warbox,

welcome. the boxing channel was temporarily added to show the boxing fight back in December. This is no longer available. You almost get us a heart attack. I have modified the title of the thread.
Thanks Sean.....it took me a while before I noticed the dates on your screen shots.

warbox said:
What would it take to get our own channel. All sports and entertainment programming?
We have all the production and event issues covered and have the $ backing. from across the country.
Thanks
Interesting... Would that be in HD? If so, you should contact Rainbow Media. But if this is in SD, they wouldn't be interested, I suspect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)