New Consumer Reports Survey: AT&T Worst at Customer Satisfaction, Verizon best

DodgerKing

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
I believe it. I do not care for ATT that much. I have them currently because of my grandfathered plan and they have the best coverage locally.

I am thinking of switching to Sprint but I hear they are worse than ATT when it comes to coverage

dfergie

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
I believe it. I do not care for ATT that much. I have them currently because of my grandfathered plan and they have the best coverage locally.

I am thinking of switching to Sprint but I hear they are worse than ATT when it comes to coverage
Sprint and another local are much worse overall than AT&T, Alltel (which AT&T replaced here) had much better coverage ...

Anole

Anole

SatelliteGuys Master
Sep 22, 2005
L.A., Calif.
different opinion

I've had Verizon in the past, and they screwed me.

I've had PacBell/Cingular/AT&T (one became the other) for about 10 years, and they've treated me VERY well.
Of course, I've had no real dealings with 'em lately.
Five years ago, I wanted a Motorola RAZR V3i, a model not readily available in the US.
Cingular gave me a $200 credit on my bill to go buy myself one, and did NOT extend my
contract.
A few months later, I got one for about $125, and 'made' $75 on the deal.

Here in Southern California, I suspect all the carriers are good on coverage.
I remember when Sprint had dead spots on elevated freeways (way up there in the air?) ;)
Different cities have their own unique signature.

I've got a local buddy who thinks the world rises and sets on Windows Phones, and Verizon.
Maybe that's his experience. :)

rockymtnhigh

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Remember these are national surveys, anecdotally people will always have different opinions. :)

berck

berck

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 18, 2006
Pleasanton, CA (SF Bay Area)

I've had Sprint for years and I've traveled alot. It I was solely on the Sprint network, yeah, you'll find issues. Fortunately, they have free roaming in the plans. I've been able to get coverage nearly everywhere I go.

whitewolf8214

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
AT&T is the worse imo i agree 100% :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)