New Consumer Reports Survey: AT&T Worst at Customer Satisfaction, Verizon best

I believe it. I do not care for ATT that much. I have them currently because of my grandfathered plan and they have the best coverage locally.

I am thinking of switching to Sprint but I hear they are worse than ATT when it comes to coverage

I believe it. I do not care for ATT that much. I have them currently because of my grandfathered plan and they have the best coverage locally.

I am thinking of switching to Sprint but I hear they are worse than ATT when it comes to coverage
Sprint and another local are much worse overall than AT&T, Alltel (which AT&T replaced here) had much better coverage ...

different opinion

I've had Verizon in the past, and they screwed me.

I've had PacBell/Cingular/AT&T (one became the other) for about 10 years, and they've treated me VERY well.
Of course, I've had no real dealings with 'em lately.
Five years ago, I wanted a Motorola RAZR V3i, a model not readily available in the US.
Cingular gave me a $200 credit on my bill to go buy myself one, and did NOT extend my
contract.
A few months later, I got one for about $125, and 'made' $75 on the deal.

Here in Southern California, I suspect all the carriers are good on coverage.
I remember when Sprint had dead spots on elevated freeways (way up there in the air?) ;)
Different cities have their own unique signature.

I've got a local buddy who thinks the world rises and sets on Windows Phones, and Verizon.
Maybe that's his experience. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)