New Consumer Reports Survey: AT&T Worst at Customer Satisfaction, Verizon best

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I believe it. I do not care for ATT that much. I have them currently because of my grandfathered plan and they have the best coverage locally.

I am thinking of switching to Sprint but I hear they are worse than ATT when it comes to coverage

I believe it. I do not care for ATT that much. I have them currently because of my grandfathered plan and they have the best coverage locally.

I am thinking of switching to Sprint but I hear they are worse than ATT when it comes to coverage
Sprint and another local are much worse overall than AT&T, Alltel (which AT&T replaced here) had much better coverage ...

different opinion

I've had Verizon in the past, and they screwed me.

I've had PacBell/Cingular/AT&T (one became the other) for about 10 years, and they've treated me VERY well.
Of course, I've had no real dealings with 'em lately.
Five years ago, I wanted a Motorola RAZR V3i, a model not readily available in the US.
Cingular gave me a $200 credit on my bill to go buy myself one, and did NOT extend my
contract.
A few months later, I got one for about $125, and 'made' $75 on the deal.

Here in Southern California, I suspect all the carriers are good on coverage.
I remember when Sprint had dead spots on elevated freeways (way up there in the air?) ;)
Different cities have their own unique signature.

I've got a local buddy who thinks the world rises and sets on Windows Phones, and Verizon.
Maybe that's his experience. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)