New D* ad advertising 130 HD channels by end of year!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
My dad just got QVCHD as part of Knology's expanded HD lineup and he is begging me to come over and watch. You can really see that cubit zirconium sparkle in HD. And the bedazzled clothing will knock your socks off. And the Tova Borgnine fragrance almost comes through the tv! It's the best channel add EVER!!!

;)

Im pretty happy with the HD nationals they have now maybe a couple Id like to see but no big deal. It The Norfolk DMA HDLIL's is what Id like to see. For over a year now Ive listened to everyone rave about D* HDLIL PQ. Sure would like to have the chance to see it.

Last edited:
My dad just got QVCHD as part of Knology's expanded HD lineup and he is begging me to come over and watch. You can really see that cubit zirconium sparkle in HD. And the bedazzled clothing will knock your socks off. And the Tova Borgnine fragrance almost comes through the tv! It's the best channel add EVER!!!

;)

id luv hsnhd....melissa dawson, callie northagen & lynn murphy are like total hotties. :D

Not true at all. Look at my sig (the red asterisk channels are the ones FiOS will be adding). Keep in mind that I left off the RSNs which can be viewed on Direct, but not on FiOS. Even with this, Direct currently has many more channels.

Last edited:
I do have FiOS in my area but their HD lineup stinks (The list in my sig without the channels in red). Plus they do not have any games in HD on EI in my area.

They do have all of my locals in HD, but so does Direct minus the PBS's (8 from Direct). I can get those OTA anyway.

Even D* website says E* has 85 HD channels............that's before the new ones being added in a few weeks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)