New D* ad advertising 130 HD channels by end of year!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Are there more channels out there that are HD or will it be like MTV and VH1 channels with black bars on the side with no HD programming?

Are there more channels out there that are HD or will it be like MTV and VH1 channels with black bars on the side with no HD programming?

A lot of premium channels in hd that would be near or fully 100% hd.

Most other channels are slowly building their hd lineup.

There will be channels out there that have HD channels, that will continue to show SD programming, alot of the programming was shot much before the HD transition took place.
Yes, each channel will be adding HD from this point forward and eventually, most will be in HD.
Not all programming will be HD probably ever.

Jimbo

All 14 transponders are Hot!! for D11 99(c/a)

The 130 HD channels are about to be real. :):):)

All 14 transponders are Hot!! for D11 99(c/a)

The 130 HD channels are about to be real. :):):)

This is good news.
On the 99c, I have good strong signals on 1-14
Also have decient signals on 99s, which could be my locals, they have been up in SD for awhile now, but I have never looked to see where. (I have no (a) shown).

Jimbo

Your in the ballpark, I don't know the actual count, but your close.
My market started 68 and has dropped to 72-75 something like that, so maybe I'll see HD locals when the new sat gets turned on.

Jimbo
Well i sent an email to my local stations about when there HD signal will be on D*! I got emails back that said soon!! lol ya ya i know, but then i got other emails that said D* will be here the week of August 25 to upgrade all local up links!!! I am DMA 140!!

Well i sent an email to my local stations about when there HD signal will be on D*! I got emails back that said soon!! lol ya ya i know, but then i got other emails that said D* will be here the week of August 25 to upgrade all local up links!!! I am DMA 140!!

That could be good news for me in DMA 101 :up :hungry:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)