New Dish Network Website?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I see no reason to ever use the remote scheduling feature since I can only watch my tv from home. Seems kind of silly to try to go online to schedule a timer when I am sitting right next to my tv and my tv 2 remote control. But I am sure somebody at work with access to computers, might care about it.
Like I said in my previous post. I use it when I am at work after forgetting to record something or find out something interesting that I want to record.

I never thought I would use it either. It is a cool feature to have in case you do need it.

Like I said in my previous post. I use it when I am at work after forgetting to record something or find out something interesting that I want to record.

I never thought I would use it either. It is a cool feature to have in case you do need it.

Cool.:D I guess for every new feature , there is someone who uses it. :up

See...

Attachments

• Nov.3, 2008 DISH Comp Family Chs.doc
    104 KB · Views: 128
  • Nov. 3, 2008 DISH Comp Ent Chs.doc
    103.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Nov. 3, 2008 DISH Comp Movies.doc
    98 KB · Views: 94
  • Nov. 3, 2008 DISH Comp News Chs.doc
    101 KB · Views: 80
When I click the description for the Family Pack lineup, it actually shows AT250. I clicked on two different "Family Pack" links and got the same result. Just in case, I clicked on AT250 and it shows AT250's lineup.

Eric

The site now states 100HD Channels by the end of 2008---since Dish claims they are at 100 Hd channels now I guess that means no more HD channels for Dish folks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts