New Dish Network Website?

I see no reason to ever use the remote scheduling feature since I can only watch my tv from home. Seems kind of silly to try to go online to schedule a timer when I am sitting right next to my tv and my tv 2 remote control. But I am sure somebody at work with access to computers, might care about it.
Like I said in my previous post. I use it when I am at work after forgetting to record something or find out something interesting that I want to record.

I never thought I would use it either. It is a cool feature to have in case you do need it.

Like I said in my previous post. I use it when I am at work after forgetting to record something or find out something interesting that I want to record.

I never thought I would use it either. It is a cool feature to have in case you do need it.

Cool.:D I guess for every new feature , there is someone who uses it. :up

See...

Attachments

• Nov.3, 2008 DISH Comp Family Chs.doc
    104 KB · Views: 128
  • Nov. 3, 2008 DISH Comp Ent Chs.doc
    103.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Nov. 3, 2008 DISH Comp Movies.doc
    98 KB · Views: 94
  • Nov. 3, 2008 DISH Comp News Chs.doc
    101 KB · Views: 80
When I click the description for the Family Pack lineup, it actually shows AT250. I clicked on two different "Family Pack" links and got the same result. Just in case, I clicked on AT250 and it shows AT250's lineup.

Eric

The site now states 100HD Channels by the end of 2008---since Dish claims they are at 100 Hd channels now I guess that means no more HD channels for Dish folks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts