New FTA user!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
correct. You would need a Universal to get stuff below 11700. Only thing really is Cubavision on PAS9 (but if you can get Hispasat 1D at 30 its there too)

I think that is what I was getting off the 30W before! Off the top of your head, would I be missing any feeds w/o a universal? Otherwise, I won't worry about it. Its kinda strange, but most of the sats lower than 61 (Amoz) really don't have any channels that I care to watch, but I find myself tuning in just cause I can. Or blind scanning sats just to see if something new pops up. I guess thats why I wonder about the addition of the Universal LNB. Funny thing is that my wife tells me I spend more time messing with it than watching it :)

scottc98 said:
Funny thing is that my wife tells me I spend more time messing with it than watching it :)
That sounds familiar. It's what FTA is all about! :D

As for feeds in low band FSS, I highly doubt that there are any. Those lower frequencies are almost never used in the United States.

In Europe, a universal LNB is a necessity.

Tron said:
As for feeds in low band FSS, I highly doubt that there are any. Those lower frequencies are almost never used in the United States.
Cubavision on PAS9 is the only thing that needs a Universal in this part of the world

In Europe, a universal LNB is a necessity.
correct. Most of their satellites use both bands

I recently scanned Pas 9 with the Traxis 3500 and my Standard QPH-031 LNBF and Cubavision popped up!

:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts