New FTA user!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
correct. You would need a Universal to get stuff below 11700. Only thing really is Cubavision on PAS9 (but if you can get Hispasat 1D at 30 its there too)

I think that is what I was getting off the 30W before! Off the top of your head, would I be missing any feeds w/o a universal? Otherwise, I won't worry about it. Its kinda strange, but most of the sats lower than 61 (Amoz) really don't have any channels that I care to watch, but I find myself tuning in just cause I can. Or blind scanning sats just to see if something new pops up. I guess thats why I wonder about the addition of the Universal LNB. Funny thing is that my wife tells me I spend more time messing with it than watching it :)

scottc98 said:
Funny thing is that my wife tells me I spend more time messing with it than watching it :)
That sounds familiar. It's what FTA is all about! :D

As for feeds in low band FSS, I highly doubt that there are any. Those lower frequencies are almost never used in the United States.

In Europe, a universal LNB is a necessity.

Tron said:
As for feeds in low band FSS, I highly doubt that there are any. Those lower frequencies are almost never used in the United States.
Cubavision on PAS9 is the only thing that needs a Universal in this part of the world

In Europe, a universal LNB is a necessity.
correct. Most of their satellites use both bands

I recently scanned Pas 9 with the Traxis 3500 and my Standard QPH-031 LNBF and Cubavision popped up!

:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts