New GEOSATpro microHD Receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I still think about that video on the news last Christmas where a homeowners security camera caught a FedEx guy delivering a package and then he just tossed it over a fence!!!... :eek:

I've been saying for years that UPS just drives by my house and launches packages towards my porch with a big slingshot. As long as it's generally in this direction that's good enough for them. :mad:

Oh, another bonus to this tuner? The manuals won't be in Engrish!!
Or the tuner menus! I hate the Engrish in my Openbox. Engrish makes me insane!!! :mad:

Oh, another bonus to this tuner? The manuals won't be in Engrish!!
Or the tuner menus! I hate the Engrish in my Openbox. Engrish makes me insane!!! :mad:

I really hate Chinglish!

chinglish3.jpg
chinglish7.jpg
We will stop to publish English version start year 2010. Thanks for your continuous supporting!
To Take Notice of Safe; The Slippery are Very Crafty
Keep this candle out of children
Give a slight moisture on to the wild surfaces when difficult to bond

Thanks again, those guys are in Quebec, pretty far from Toronto, any chance to have a dealer information from Ontario? Someone that I can visit?

Satellite AV typically does not provide direct wholesale distribution in Canada. Our wholesale distribution partner, Trenton Distributors (a wholesale only facility) in Ontario will be offering the microHD to their reseller network. We understand that many Canadian satellite resellers and installers source through Trenton Distributors.

Satellite AV typically does not provide direct wholesale distribution in Canada...
I certainly would like to support an authorized seller in Canada. But my concern is if these boxes will be the same (hardware & firmware) as distributed by satelliteAV. In other words, will there be any technical difference in features / functionality between what is sold in Canada versus what is sold and supported from your facility? It will also be interesting to compare prices on this side and that side of the border since it sounds like there are at least two more middlemen in Canada in the distribution chain between satelliveAV and the end user.

I certainly would like to support an authorized seller in Canada. But my concern is if these boxes will be the same (hardware & firmware) as distributed by satelliteAV.

No difference, same stock. The unit sold will be a GEOSATpro microHD. Satellite AV owns the GEOSATpro brand.

A few of you managed to place an order for the microHD on the Satellite AV website last evening. Even though there is zero stock and the item should not have processed, a technical glitch allowed the order to be taken. These orders have been cancelled. The credit cards were not charged and the card information has been erased. Orders will be taken upon delivery of the product from the manufacturer.

We have removed the microHD from the Satellite AV website and will return the listing once the shopping cart is fixed.

Last edited:
I really hate Chinglish!

View attachment 75232
View attachment 75233
We will stop to publish English version start year 2010. Thanks for your continuous supporting!
To Take Notice of Safe; The Slippery are Very Crafty
Keep this candle out of children
Give a slight moisture on to the wild surfaces when difficult to bond

.....and do you ever wonder what they would think of you butchering the Chinese language when you translate English to Chinese (Mandarin)? Just saying. Think about it.

can't wait to see it available for order.....the tax man cometh early this year so got a few bucks to spend :)

Satellite AV typically does not provide direct wholesale distribution in Canada. Our wholesale distribution partner, Trenton Distributors (a wholesale only facility) in Ontario will be offering the microHD to their reseller network.
Feedback from TDL this morning: "We do not currently have this unit but we are looking at bringing it in. I will know later today and will advise."
Feedback from TDL received now: "This unit will be released the middle of April."
That could be a reason for us Canadians to order from the U.S. A month more of waiting?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)