New GEOSATpro microHD Receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Get that Hybrid thing released and Dee will drive all the way to CA to give you a big kiss...:D......being serious though, I myself would like to see it also. Maybe by the time you come out with it, I will have some other option than Satellite for High Speed Inet or they will drop the FAP on it(probably never see that).

The GEOSATpro microHD is focused on satellite reception and doing it well. The chipset was not chosen and the firmware not designed for Internet delivery of content.

A GEOSATpro hybrid product including IP service is in initial phases of testing. This new model, if ever released would not be the microHD.

Sounds like a winner to me! :)

Brian, there a lot of movies thats in another language.I was wondering if this receiver could translate these movies in english? thanks

big o said:
there a lot of movies thats in another language.I was wondering if this receiver could translate these movies in english?
The microHD supports multiple language selection, subtitles, closed captioning, teletext and will soon support DSV (Descriptive Video Service). If the movie is transmitted with one of these services, additional languages or translations will be available.

Great,it sounds like it is going to be one of the best receiver out there for fta, Thanks to you and your team for a great recevier.Can't wait to to buy one.:)

$125 plus shipping .If you don't like the price for the microhd receiver do most of the things for the free to air not internete contente .For internete contente did you have azbox vantage vt1 dreambox and more europen receivers Price from $250 to $800 plus shipping canadian.Microhd for $125+shipping are one good bargaining.

So in this 77 pages of posts in this thread, do we have an updated when "coming soon" is changed to "in stock and for sale"?

$125 plus shipping .If you don't like the price for the microhd receiver do most of the things for the free to air not internete contente .For internete contente did you have azbox vantage vt1 dreambox and more europen receivers Price from $250 to $800 plus shipping canadian.Microhd for $125+shipping are one good bargaining.

I was under the impression of the $125 was including free shipping to USA??

I was under the impression of the $125 was including free shipping to USA??

Its $14.00 shipping, seems high when USPS Priority Flat rate medium box is $10 and change.. and fits most FTA receivers out there.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Medium size box priority flat rate is 11.35. The rest must be for handling which if its a couple bucks is fine by me

Its not like on Ebay where folks charge $30 shipping to send something like this

Medium size box priority flat rate is 11.35. The rest must be for handling which if its a couple bucks is fine by me

Its not like on Ebay where folks charge $30 shipping to send something like this

Commercial flat rate is $10 and change my friend. :)

I'm just going off the USPS site and maybe SatAv doesnt have a USPS Biz account. After all they ship most stuff FedEx or UPS ;)

simple solution..if you dont like the shipping rates DONT BUY IT!!
Plenty of folks would be more than happy to get the item and not worry about a few pennies here and there to get what looks like an awesome receiver

I'm just going off the USPS site and maybe SatAv doesnt have a USPS Biz account. After all they ship most stuff FedEx or UPS ;)

simple solution..if you dont like the shipping rates DONT BUY IT!!
Plenty of folks would be more than happy to get the item and not worry about a few pennies here and there to get what looks like an awesome receiver

I will just wait when u sell yours in a few months Ice like when you do with most of your receivers at Killer prices :)

...Its not like on Ebay where folks charge $30 shipping to send something like this
The game on ebay is to ignore the breakdown. Total amount paid is all that matters. Those with $30 shipping have a lower up front cost. But if I have a choice, and everything else is even, then I go for the guy offering realistic shipping prices.

Its $14.00 shipping, seems high when USPS Priority Flat rate medium box is $10 and change.. and fits most FTA receivers out there.

Seriously???? $14 for an insured delivery on a satellite receiver is too much? So, it is worth saving $4 and loose the real-time in-transit package tracking and insurance?

USPS Priority prices do not include insurance and the tracking updates usually occur after delivery. Ever experience a loss with USPS? Their claims process is not customer or business friendly. Our experience with the USPS tracking and claims process has been TERRIBLE!!! We typically will only use USPS for an inexpensive item that are unlikely to be damaged such as a LNBF, switch or cable. If these small items are lost, we are self insured and ignore the lame USPS claims process by simply replacing the lost or damaged product. Yes, we do have a business account and ship thousands of packages via USPS each month from our facility.

Satellite AV ships receivers by FedEx with full insurance and in transit tracking. Satellite AV is a medium size company with warehousing, shipping staff, a sales and support team. We are not an eBay seller working out of a spare bedroom. It costs us much more if a product is shipped via USPS and the delivery goes wrong! Satellite AV customer satisfaction is assured by providing a reliable delivery, in transit tracking and timely resolution in the case of a claim. Unfortunately, USPS tracking and claims processes do not provide this.

Last edited:

No, it's no Big Deal! Considering that all the included features are guaranteed to work and continued Free support from the Great People at SatelliteAV. What more could you ask for?

I will just wait when u sell yours in a few months Ice like when you do with most of your receivers at Killer prices :)

well then you might as well pack a lunch because I highly doubt I'd be selling it anytime soon :)
(whenever I get one...gotta get some money first)

and most of the receivers I sell were overstocks that I had for a while....but whatever

Seriously???? $14 for an insured delivery on a satellite receiver is too much? So, it is worth saving $4 and loose the real-time in-transit package tracking and insurance?

nope the price is just fine for most of us. Still way less than other receiver prices.

Ol Art is a cheapskate. He's someone who after you post something on the classifieds for say $100 shipped 5 minutes later he sends you a PM with "how about $85 shipped?"
umm....If I wanted to sell it at 85 I would have posted it at 85 :rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)