New HD channels coming!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's not even GSN the channel (which is Game Show Network for those who don't know that). It's Directv's GSN Game Lounge that's highlighted. Isn't that some sort of interactive game subscription?

nothing at all rather have lmc, amc,ngw, true,hln.tmc,fmc,epix,npt,e,bbc,

8 new hd channels on my cable since the first of the year. and reelz hd is coming next week. dtv keeps begging me to come back. they can kiss my backside.

8 new hd channels on my cable since the first of the year. and reelz hd is coming next week. dtv keeps begging me to come back. they can kiss my backside.

What cable service do you have? Comcast here is awful

TWC here is pretty good, but DirecTV still has more HD. FiOs on the otherhand, has the best and most HD of any provider in my area

I have Bright House in my area (same area as DetFan). They're good when it comes to basic/standard cable HD channels, but lagging when it comes to premium movie channels (especially Starz)

DirecTv adding GSN HD makes sense, they own 50% of the network. I am surprised they were not the first to launch it.

theres a new disorder out there that needs to be taken seriously. its called bipolar-tv provider disorder. ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)