New HD Channels Expected Today

Hey guys what ever happen to the SD version of EPIX that was testing on 292 or 293 Is it DOA or was it a place holder for the EPIX HD feed on 380??? CC

G4 is the old Tech TV which was ZDnet before that. These days it is sort of Spike Jr.

Hey guys what ever happen to the SD version of EPIX that was testing on 292 or 293 Is it DOA or was it a place holder for the EPIX HD feed on 380??? CC

Same question I asked in teh other thread. Is Epix SD coming to Dish. Hope so...considering millions of subs with SD boxes only

Same question I asked in teh other thread. Is Epix SD coming to Dish. Hope so...considering millions of subs with SD boxes only

My new channels are all up. Program info only through 5pm though. Now I just have to update my favorites list.

My new channels are all up. Program info only through 5pm though. Now I just have to update my favorites list.

To get Program Info, wait until nothing is being recorded, and then MENU-6-1-1 and click on Test. When it is finished, exit with a series of cancels and then Program Guide Info will be downloaded.

Ha Ha !

HLN-HD is HLN-SD plus two bars that say "HD" on the left and right. ;)

Flash Gordon is OAR and very crisp on EPIX1-HD

"World Cinema" on SHRTS-HD is 16x9 and good PQ.

Ha Ha !

HLN-HD is HLN-SD plus two bars that say "HD" on the left and right. ;)

Flash Gordon is OAR and very crisp on EPIX1-HD

For HLN-maybe some of the night time shows will be in HD??, though with even the black bars, picture will be a bit better then SD

GLEE recorded as 32 different 1 min episodes???

Dish Hunting Season - Open

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)