New IMG ready for Prime Time??

Warren C

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 1, 2005
Wantagh, NY
I'm in the the New York area , and have yet to receive the new guide. I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing. Has Verizon gotten the bugs out of the new guide, or are there still problems with it? I don't mind waiting for the guide if there are problems with it, but if it is working OK when should New York be updated? On another note, does anyone know if the HD box can receive recorded shows from the DVR or just the SD box at this point?

I'm in the the New York area , and have yet to receive the new guide. I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing. Has Verizon gotten the bugs out of the new guide, or are there still problems with it? I don't mind waiting for the guide if there are problems with it, but if it is working OK when should New York be updated? On another note, does anyone know if the HD box can receive recorded shows from the DVR or just the SD box at this point?

Trust me you will find out more info here Verizon Fiber Optics forum - dslreports.com broadband community Then on this dead forum.

Sounds like a lot of the bugs are worked out, but not all of them.

Personally, even if it worked 100%, its a strange way to look at TV listings. The current channel has all the info in the center of the screen. To find out details about the listings around it, you use say the up key and it moves the previous channel into the center channel. Sort of like the old Roladex index card things. It's very awkward.

-John

PS> This forum is probably "dead" because everyone here uses satellite. :) Only a few of us use cable TV, and even fewer have FiOS available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)