GEOSATpro New Italian microHD Owner

ACM/VCM Multistream is supported by the chipset and we have demonstrated the ability for VCM during closed system testing.

In order to support the live stream muxes, we need to have samples of the raw transport streams that you are not able to tune.

Once we have an opportunity to test using real TS files, we will be able to comment with more certainty on the compatibility of the microHD to watch these channels.

ACM of course requires a return data feed to negotiate. This could not be supported by the microHD.

Last edited:
Got all that italians signals on 5 west with my pc-card,but all use PLS code or are crypted in mediaguard now. One transponder delievers DMB via DVB. ....and 12,5W signal is "only" CCM MIS transponder without pls,transponder delievers 4 streams,with good (hd)programmes ,all fta. Bad ,that microhd cannot handle it yet. No recording possible,because got "continity errors" with complete (4)stream,single stream record, all is ok!

how can I provide you this samples?

See post 15, 16 and 17 of this thread. You would need a compliant PCI tuner card like the TBS with TS recording software.

Another SatelliteGuy member sent a transponder list of VCM/ACM transmissions logged in North America in the hopes that I could capture. These frequencies were for old feeds. I am not aware of any 24/7 TV services in North America using VCM.

If any member is aware of any VCM TV services that are 24/7 or scheduled programming, please advise or record a raw stream if possible.

Hello to All.

I installed the software version 0.15

I have to congratulate the software engineers.

This version is' wonderful.
It works perfectly, I have no problems of any kind.

The only thing I noticed is:

Satellite Meter:
On the right at the top where you see the channel name, channel number does not correspond to number of the channel list.

Thank you again.

Hello

What do you mean is it playing ACM/VCM feeds now?

Hello tdti1

ACM / VCM still do not work.

I'm happy for the general behavior of the decoder.

Blind Scan really accurate.
Symbol rate below the value 1000.

Sd and hd channels can be seen much better.

In general, everything ok.

Hello

hi everybody
i create a database in my receiver with all tp and satellite position receivable from rome italy with 1 mt dish and i'd like to save it into usb to share with other european users
the receiver saved only a file named "ALLCODE". is it this?
i remember that brian explain me about a udf file but now i forgot...
thanks & merry Christmas

tdti1,

Your PM is over limit and unable to reply to your message regarding the ACM/VCM on NSS10. Which is ist? ACM or VCM?

Need a TS file including all PIDs for this transponder for testing. This S2 ACM/VCM signal is below our horizon and cannot see the satellite.

Still have not received any live transponder TS recordings from any member for VCM testing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)