New lineup November 3rd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I notice that the DISH channels still have the 50s and 60s on channels 99-05 and 99-06. They have been updated to show the Gold name as well.
Maybe Dish expects subscribers to view the channel assignments as similar to the preset buttons on the radios. I suspect many people have those set with 50's on 5, 60's on 6, etc. At least I do... ;)

My pet peeve is their moving of 60's on 6 to ch 73 while leaving 70's on 7 alone. They didn't have to "shuffle things around" to make room for new channels. Put the new channels in the vacant slots. My "era" is between 60's and 70's, I used to turn the knob in my car to switch between the 2 formerly neighboring channels.

If they wanted to move the "decades" themed stations, they should have moved all of them en-masse.

My pet peeve is their moving of 60's on 6 to ch 73 while leaving 70's on 7 alone. They didn't have to "shuffle things around" to make room for new channels. Put the new channels in the vacant slots. My "era" is between 60's and 70's, I used to turn the knob in my car to switch between the 2 formerly neighboring channels.

If they wanted to move the "decades" themed stations, they should have moved all of them en-masse.
I bet they know what channels have the most listeners so they keep them near the top.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)