New lineup November 3rd

I notice that the DISH channels still have the 50s and 60s on channels 99-05 and 99-06. They have been updated to show the Gold name as well.
Maybe Dish expects subscribers to view the channel assignments as similar to the preset buttons on the radios. I suspect many people have those set with 50's on 5, 60's on 6, etc. At least I do... ;)

My pet peeve is their moving of 60's on 6 to ch 73 while leaving 70's on 7 alone. They didn't have to "shuffle things around" to make room for new channels. Put the new channels in the vacant slots. My "era" is between 60's and 70's, I used to turn the knob in my car to switch between the 2 formerly neighboring channels.

If they wanted to move the "decades" themed stations, they should have moved all of them en-masse.

My pet peeve is their moving of 60's on 6 to ch 73 while leaving 70's on 7 alone. They didn't have to "shuffle things around" to make room for new channels. Put the new channels in the vacant slots. My "era" is between 60's and 70's, I used to turn the knob in my car to switch between the 2 formerly neighboring channels.

If they wanted to move the "decades" themed stations, they should have moved all of them en-masse.
I bet they know what channels have the most listeners so they keep them near the top.