New Map Master Info

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
4d People, if I can make a commitment to do this you can to.

This is what I wrote in the instruction note for PayPal:

"Went through my bill for this week and this is what I had left $14.20. Thanks for the work you are doing, I don't quite understand it all yet. But I'm learning, that is the important part. Subscribed to H2H this week for the cause. Good luck and I'll try to donate something every week."

I am an out of work carpenter/contractor with 3 children and a stay at home wife that home schools our kids. No unemployment, no safety nets at all, but I had something left over this week and I sent it out for the work. 4d People, if I can make a commitment to do this you can too.

God Bless and remember for God to bless America, America needs to be blessing God.

This is what I wrote in the instruction note for PayPal:

"Went through my bill for this week and this is what I had left $14.20. Thanks for the work you are doing, I don't quite understand it all yet. But I'm learning, that is the important part. Subscribed to H2H this week for the cause. Good luck and I'll try to donate something every week."

I am an out of work carpenter/contractor with 3 children and a stay at home wife that home schools our kids. No unemployment, no safety nets at all, but I had something left over this week and I sent it out for the work. 4d People, if I can make a commitment to do this you can too.

God Bless and remember for God to bless America, America needs to be blessing God.

Are You serious? If i was out of work, no unemployment, nothing! The last thing i would be doing is subscribing to High cost H2H and giving money to the Mapmaster team! But, i would be watching FTA! I suggest you do too. Until things get better! In the meantime maybe TVROpro can give you a refund?

This is just a preview of some things you will need for performing map master to the 4DTV.
Since some items may not work properly it is advisable to use what is known to work before investing in things that may or may not work properly.

You need to order the USB BDM NT cable.
USBBDM NT [USBBDM NT] - $60.00 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

aprox cost: $68.00

As for the extension; if you don’t mind leaving the top of the 4DTV case off while working on it then you do not need an extension.
Having the extension cable is only if you want to leave the cable ribbon connected to the 4DTV motherboard all the time.
As noted in earlier posts: The actual circuit board that comes with the BDM NT cable must be disconnected when not in use or is can cause you problems, ie.. ruining your $68.00 investment as it may burn out the circuit board.

The BDM NT cable has a unique serial number which after receiving it you will need to get it activated (activation code) from that seller. This is extremely important so do not lose your e-mail correspondence from them.

You can if you want to leave the cable connected to the 4DTV & for ease of use, get an extension cable and this should allow you the length to run it through the open card slot in the front or out through the back of the VCII cage.

That extension can be found here: aprox cost : $10.00 inc. shipping
1M-1010-010-3365-018.0-00-AB-00-0 3M Cables (Cable Assemblies)

Then when your ready to use Map Master program you would connect the actual circuit board to the end of the cable that is now either out of the front of the receiver or out the back and hook it up to a USB printer cable.

You also need to make sure if the receiver is not near your computer to get a USB printer cable long enough to reach the receiver. Square end on one side and USB end on the other side of cable. Aprox cost : $6-$9.

All the proper directions are currently being written up which will spell out everything that needs to be done in the proper order. The link for the main software for the BDM cable will also be provided.

Right now the program is close to being finished; but those working on it need to take their time to make sure it works properly.

Don’t rush out and purchase items you are not sure of or that are different then what has been mentioned. You may be wasting your money. If you do things on your own then find out it does not work properly you will only be directed to follow the instructions given. Even when the initial release of the program arrives those working on it are continuing to work on even more items for future releases to enhance these receivers even more.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Its the principle of the matter. Maybe the guys working on Map Master should stop based on what you're saying and you should stop asking for free things. Nothing is free in this life even FTA, so maybe we should start valuing what these guys are doing. I do and $14.20 isn't going to make my life any easier, but if we all put in $14.20 in then maybe it will make Map Master the easier to finish. Lets see 10,000 plus c-band subscriber, even if 1000 donate $14 that's $14,000. And $12.99 a mouth for H2Hs is not going to brake me ether, if it will make Comcast think about putting up more channels. I also sent a request to Comcast on there web contacts for more channels, its worth the effort. If it is not then tvropro and the rest the those working on Map Master need to stop and we all need to turn off the 4DTVs for ever and submit to pizza dishes and the likes.

I said I was an out of work carpenter, not out of work. Just because I no longer work as a carpenter doesn't mean I no longer work. You need to read. Those of us who work for our selves or self employed can never have unemployment insurance. You have to be an employee to get that.

Jon Q. Publik

Resistance is not futile, what's futile is non-resistance.

Live Free or Die! Because if you are not free you’re dead already!

This is the FREE WE need to be worried about!

I'm sorry you feel that way. Its the principle of the matter. Maybe the guys working on Map Master should stop based on what you're saying and you should stop asking for free things. Nothing is free in this life even FTA, so maybe we should start valuing what these guys are doing. I do and $14.20 isn't going to make my life any easier, but if we all put in $14.20 in then maybe it will make Map Master the easier to finish. Lets see 10,000 plus c-band subscriber, even if 1000 donate $14 that's $14,000. And $12.99 a mouth for H2Hs is not going to brake me ether, if it will make Comcast think about putting up more channels. I also sent a request to Comcast on there web contacts for more channels, its worth the effort. If it is not then tvropro and the rest the those working on Map Master need to stop and we all need to turn off the 4DTVs for ever and submit to pizza dishes and the likes.

I said I was an out of work carpenter, not out of work. Just because I no longer work as a carpenter doesn't mean I no longer work. You need to read. Those of us who work for our selves or self employed can never have unemployment insurance. You have to be an employee to get that.

Jon Q. Publik

Great! I'm glad your doing better than i initially thought!:)

JonQPublik said:

Jon Q. Publik

I appreciate your gesture AND approach to life.

Tvropro,
It is a good idea you are making sure everything is working correctly with the program before release. The company I work for that is in the US, Canada, and United Kingdom had a business program dumped on us a few years ago that was not ready and all Hell broke out. It was a nightmare for sure. It took over 8 months to get thing fixed and back to normal. We sure do not want you to release a program like that. Keep going until it is READY.

RT.

All Map Master information and updates will now be found over at the map master website and forum. Please go there for any updated information.

Thank You.
Tvropro.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts