New MeTV Schedule ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
IF this belongs elsewhere please move it.

Has anyone heard anything abouta rejiggering of the MeTV schedule in January?

I haven't heard too much. I know HR PUffenstuff and Land of the Lost are coming back to Saturday mornings beginning 12/28 and Wonder Woman starts again 12/27.

S~

Well this sucks for folks in Northern VT/NH/NY. Our ME-TV merged with CW. CW feed takes over Mon to Fri from 8pm to 10pm ( 40 year old women need their Vampire fix) and Saturday morning from 8am-12noon (cartoons).

Cheers, K

Well this sucks for folks in Northern VT/NH/NY. Our ME-TV merged with CW. CW feed takes over Mon to Fri from 8pm to 10pm ( 40 year old women need their Vampire fix) and Saturday morning from 8am-12noon (cartoons).

Cheers, K

You should be fine. HR PufNStuf and Land of the Lost is on an hour earlier
Tune in at 7AM/6C for H.R. Pufnstuf, followed by Land of the Lost at 7:30AM/6:30C
http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads...ot-and-quot-Land-of-the-Lost-quot-to-schedule

and Wonder Woman is on Saturday nights at 8 Eastern. Only thing you will miss though is the pilot which is on Friday the 27th at 8 Eastern

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts