New, need answer please about programming.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tarheel

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 20, 2006
Southeastern NC
I just signed my son up for D*. Joined online to get the special. He is getting Choice Extra that comes with all the HD channels except the $4.95 pack of HD. Will D* give a couple months free preview of these channels? Thanks

I just signed my son up for D*. Joined online to get the special. He is getting Choice Extra that comes with all the HD channels except the $4.95 pack of HD. Will D* give a couple months free preview of these channels? Thanks

Are you referring to the Extra hd pack ?
I would call them and tell them you would like to try them out for a bit and chances are they will turn them on for 2-3 months, after that you'll need to decide if you want them and turn them off if not.

Jimbo

FYI 3 Months free

Are you referring to the Extra hd pack ?
I would call them and tell them you would like to try them out for a bit and chances are they will turn them on for 2-3 months, after that you'll need to decide if you want them and turn them off if not.

Jimbo

Thanks Jimbo. I called & got 3 months of HD Extra free. Only small catch is you must opt out at the end of free trial or E* will assume you want to keep service & charge for the next month, but that is no problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts