New news on Cutler

There is also word of a Cutler trade for Trent Edwards and the Bills' #1 pick in this years draft. That would put Buffalo in the upper echelon of the AFC East (if not the AFC itself) as long as Cutler and T.O. can keep their mouths shut. :rolleyes:

Knowing the Browns' history of questionable personnel decisions that sounds like something they might just do. Although it makes more sense if instead of the Jets, you include the Redskins who would get Cutler, and the Browns would get Jason Campbell. Then again this is the Browns were talking about here.

I certainly don't expect the Broncos to be any better than a 3-4 win team this year. No matter who/what we get in trade.

The Bills have more problems than Cutler and TO will solve. First off, they'll have to solve their inevitable TO problem.

Even if they do get Derek Anderson, the main guy they're apparently interested in is Mark Sanchez. Who should be available before the 12th pick, but probably not long after unless he experiences a Matt Leinart/Aaron Rodgers like drop in the draft. With #5 and #12 they could get Sanchez and go after a defensive player like Maleuluga from USC.

The Bills have more problems than Cutler and TO will solve. First off, they'll have to solve their inevitable TO problem.

TO only has a one-year deal, if they don't like him they can cut their losses. I wonder if Brandon Marshall would have to be included in any trade for Buffalo since he'd be nice insurance, and he's not exactly been a model citizen in the time he's been here.

Even if they do get Derek Anderson, the main guy they're apparently interested in is Mark Sanchez. Who should be available before the 12th pick, but probably not long after unless he experiences a Matt Leinart/Aaron Rodgers like drop in the draft. With #5 and #12 they could get Sanchez and go after a defensive player like Maleuluga from USC.

Huh?

So now the Browns (#5) and Jets (#12) are going to shower Denver with their top draft picks? For what? Cutler? Who get's what in return?

These scenarios you're throwing out don't make a lot of sense.

Huh?

So now the Browns (#5) and Jets (#12) are going to shower Denver with their top draft picks? For what? Cutler? Who get's what in return?

These scenarios you're throwing out don't make a lot of sense.

And your credibility is officially shot.

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 121
And your credibility is officially shot.

My credibility?

If you could explain your posts better, I wouldn't have to try and interpret them for you. But that's besides the point...

I just don't see the Browns giving up draft picks and one of our young QB's. It goes against everything I've heard so far. Because like I said, the QB position is the ONE area we have a surplus in! To swap QB's AND give away a coveted top draft pick doesn't make a lot of sense for a team trying to fill other holes.

Jay Cutler was just traded to Detroit for back-up QB Drew Henson. McDaniels commented - "I tried to mend the fences, but this kid (Cutler) wasn't budging, so I sent him to the biggest hell-hole in the NFL. I'll make an All-Pro out of Henson, if I can do it with a guy who's last start was in Pop Warner football (Cassell), I can do it with anybody!"

Do I really need to say it?:D

Jay Cutler was just traded to Detroit for back-up QB Drew Henson. McDaniels commented - "I tried to mend the fences, but this kid (Cutler) wasn't budging, so I sent him to the biggest hell-hole in the NFL. I'll make an All-Pro out of Henson, if I can do it with a guy who's last start was in Pop Warner football (Cassell), I can do it with anybody!"

:D

This is a lie!!!!

I just heard that Tom Brady was traded to the Lions!

Rumors running rampant this afternoon about a 3-way trade involving Detroit, Cleveland and Denver. Cutler to Detroit, Quinn to Denver and Cleveland getting draft picks from Detroit. Not an April fool's joke. This sounds like a good deal all the way around.

Info is sketchy. One report said the Lion's and Browns would be swapping first rounders, I assume they're talking about the #1 pick overall. I would think there is an additional pick also involved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)