New news on Cutler

If Denver is unable to land Quinn, who would they plan on using as their starting QB if Cutler does get dealt?

That's the side of this equation I'm more interested in- what available QB will Denver want if Cutler is gone?

I don't see Denver making a trade that doesn't involve somebody that can start at QB for them. Hence the three-way deal. Detroit really wants Cutler.

Honestly, Cleveland is in the driver's seat. Not Denver.

We have a hot young QB prospect drafted 2 years ago in the first round. He's already been groomed the last 2 years on the bench, he's learned the system and the in's and out's on how to be an NFL QB. He's now ready to step in and lead a team as the starter (Brady Quinn).

We also have a Pro-Bowl QB with a rocket arm. His assets would fit perfectly in that thin Denver rocky mountain air. Sure DA had a bit of a set back last year, but there's no denying his awesome play 2 years ago when he made it to the Pro Bowl. (Derek Anderson).

Denver has a disgruntled QB who wants to be traded and ownership has already accepted that request. Denver has no choice but to trade Cutler. The bridge has already been burned. The Browns don't have to trade with anyone. They would be perfectly fine in keeping 2 good QB's.

Your move Denver.

Honestly, Cleveland is in the driver's seat. Not Denver.

We have a hot young QB prospect drafted 2 years ago in the first round. He's already been groomed the last 2 years on the bench, he's learned the system and the in's and out's on how to be an NFL QB. He's now ready to step in and lead a team as the starter (Brady Quinn).

This is EXACTLY why I hope they don't trade BQ. FINALLY, the Browns have properly groomed a young QB. I'd really like to see him get the chance to succeed here (and not because he's a local guy)

Cleveland is not in the mix
In order of most likely would be Detroit, Jets and some others. Browns have no reason to give up what they have.

Vikings?

Jimbo, where did you hear that Cutler doesn't want to play for Detroit. I've seen nothing about that. Got a link?

I heard that back when the original Cutler garbage started.

IF he comes to Detroit, it will help them greatly, if they can deal with his attitude.

What is Cutler going to do when he gets up off his back from the porus O line 3-4 times a game, he's gonna be WISHING he never left.
Denver has always had a top O line, welcome the the rest of the league Jay.

There have been a lot more teams mentioned thru the day than I thought there would be, I found the one about Carolina being very interesting.
Peppers could be going to Denver if that happened.

Rumors running rampant this afternoon about a 3-way trade involving Detroit, Cleveland and Denver. Cutler to Detroit, Quinn to Denver and Cleveland getting draft picks from Detroit. Not an April fool's joke. This sounds like a good deal all the way around.

I hadn't heard this one yet, but it sounds fair to all involved.

i think he'll end up on one of these teams. tampa,jets,detroit or washington. where i think he should go is something else.

If Denver is unable to land Quinn, who would they plan on using as their starting QB if Cutler does get dealt?

That's the side of this equation I'm more interested in- what available QB will Denver want if Cutler is gone?

They signed Chris Simms as a backup for 3 mill a year. Byron Leftwich is available, Jeff Garcia, both as stopgaps. We could be shooting for Stafford, or that USC guy. OR, wait til 2010 draft.

I think though, that Denver will want a starting QB NOW that will fit with McDaniels scheme, as a result of any trade.

I heard that back when the original Cutler garbage started.

IF he comes to Detroit, it will help them greatly, if they can deal with his attitude.

What is Cutler going to do when he gets up off his back from the porus O line 3-4 times a game, he's gonna be WISHING he never left.
Denver has always had a top O line, welcome the the rest of the league Jay.

There have been a lot more teams mentioned thru the day than I thought there would be, I found the one about Carolina being very interesting.
Peppers could be going to Denver if that happened.

Alot of folks want him to end up in that hellhole (Detroit) to teach him a lesson......

Peppers would be a nice add. :)

I can see this:

Brady Quinn to Jets for their 2nd/1st pick.

Denver giving Cutler to the LIONS for Stafford/Sanchez.

Lions getting a veteran QB like Cutler who is not old, he is in his prime, last year was the first decent year he had...I am sure he will have few more great years, but will not be in a SB contender team because he is a deuce.

Looks like the Lions are OUT of the running.
They state they are not intwerested in the 1st pick too.

Can you believe the Bronco's now want 2, 1st round picks.

What, do they think this guy's name is Elway ?

Now it's Denver brass thats running on the ridiculous side.
Hope they don't expect them in the same draft.

Of course this will drop as trade offers come in, thier demands will go down some.
The closer it gets to draft day the lower the offer.

btw, when is the draft ? 18-19 th or 25-26 th

Jimbo

Maybe Detroit should not bother with Cutler or Stafford. Use the picks to build an O line and DEF. Wait till next year for a QB. Odds are Detroit will still finish in the Bottom 3 if not last again. Up next year would be Tim Tebow, Sam Bradford or Colt McCoy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)