New Pitt football coach arrested in Indiana

Todd Graham has been applying for every head coach opening this year. I think he knew that this season's record gave him a chance to move up to a BCS conference. Tulsa has historically been a stepping-stone job for coaches.

What ever happened to "innocent until proven guilty." Now days it's "guilty until proven innocent." People seem to want to jump the gun on things like this so they can remain policitaly correct. Wait until the out come of the trail, if innocent, fine keep him, if guilty fire him. Pittsburgh dropped the ball on this one.

Good luck telling that to a recruit's mom.

No.........if he's innocent he should get his job at Pittsburgh back. If not, sue them for every nickle he can get

That wont happened, he gave the university a black eye with just how this looks, he should of never put himself in that situation in the first place.

That wont happened, he gave the university a black eye with just how this looks, he should of never put himself in that situation in the first place.
No, the Pitt Athletic Director put the university into that situation. Very lackadaisical vetting process. I heard he's the same one that hired Bill Callahan at Nebraska (not that Callahan was a wife beater, just a very bad choice for the institution).

No, the Pitt Athletic Director put the university into that situation. Very lackadaisical vetting process. I heard he's the same one that hired Bill Callahan at Nebraska (not that Callahan was a wife beater, just a very bad choice for the institution).

Hey I'm the first one to say fire the AD but the new coach was hired and he did get himself in trouble. He finally made that big leap to a coaching job in a BCS conference and what does he do, he gets himself arrested.

And yes he did hire Callahan that and the hiring of the coach is why a lot of people wants him fired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)