New Problem, anyone else seeing this?

jerryez

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Pensacola,FL
I have been with BB@H for 5 months and when I turn in a movie at my local BB, it is out of my queue by the time I get home.
Now, both movies that I turned in in the last two weeks are still in my queue when I get home. The report a problem tab, says to contact the local store, but the local store says their computer shows the movie returned and that I have to call BB. The contact number on the queue site is the Dish number. Finally, the store gives me a national number for BB and they put me on hold while they call the store to verify my return and then remove it from my in home queue. The title now shows store dvd with no title and I have to remove it from my queue manually.
This is a pain in the ass and hopefully does not happen every time that I return a movie. Anyone else having this problem?

I had a store return that didn't trigger the usual email confirming the return, and when the movie was still listed as "At Home" on my queue the next morning I called the BB store and the manager apologized and corrected the problem on his computer while I was still on the phone. I usually don't have titles I pick up at the store in my queue, since in my experience it is useless to have a movie less than a month or two old in my list because they are never mailed. In fact, the last movie that was mailed to me was #14 in my queue -- skipping over 4 other higher ranked movies that were all listed as available "Now". I think BB @ Home mails you the lowest in demand title in your list, regardless of rank. If I want a new release, I take my envelope to the BB store.

I heard that BB was moving their computer system from Dallas to Denver last week. It would have been nice if they had sent us all an email to let us know. I guess they were just hoping that we would not notice the lack of our queue being updated for a week and a half. Good work Dish!

I have always got my disc from Atlanta in two days.Now since the computer system movement, my discs are taken three days. I now the post office hasn't changed, so is Dish holding all disc one day after they tell you its' in the mails. I know they are up to something, since they always pulling sh*t of some kind. What are they up to NOW! They already labeled me a trouble maker, since I complained that they were not mailing discs promptly.

I have always got my disc from Atlanta in two days.Now since the computer system movement, my discs are taken three days. I now the post office hasn't changed, so is Dish holding all disc one day after they tell you its' in the mails. I know they are up to something, since they always pulling sh*t of some kind. What are they up to NOW! They already labeled me a trouble maker, since I complained that they were not mailing discs promptly.

I'm in the Augusta,GA/CSRA metro area. I thought that my discs were coming from Charlotte(I know that that is where they are being returned to). If they are coming from Atlanta,that would explain why my discs have been arriving a day sooner than I use to receive them & why I keep getting an email notice that my next disc on my queue has been sent out before I get the notice that they have received my previous disc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts