Problem...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Skee7ix

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
Hello, I have a problem.
I changed a disc in store... and I have it in my house.
The store closed, and it was the only one around.
So now how do I return the disc?
I don't have any envelope or something because it was an store exchange.
I have the disc in its original case.

:confused:

Last edited:
Call BB at 1 866 692 2789. How long have you had the disc. Most stores take weeks to close.

The store was there last week, now it is gone. :(
It is a game, that's why I have kept it for more than a week, usually if was a movie I returned it the next day.
I will call the number to see what happens, I don't want the game anymore and now it will take time to get another disc back. :rolleyes:

But here the stores just close.
The one who was infront of where I live was there one Tuesday (because I returned a game, and it didn't have any sign of closing) and it was gone on Thursday for a matress store.
And another one who was like 10 muntes from here, also closed from one week to another.

BB will probably just send you your next disc and have you return the game and movie in the same envelope. You might want to check your credit card and be sure the BB store did not charge your credit card for the full price of the game that was not returned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)