Problem with my addres

Skee7ix

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
I just signed up for the BBMP and when I finished doing my account it said it will send my titles to my old addres (I used BB by mail there) but I cannot change it to my new one.

When I click on settings and choose adress, it sends me to the Dish page where it says my addresses and yet I have one for billing that is where the discs will be sent, but there's not where I live, I live in the other one that it is there and cannot change it.
How can I do it?

The Blockbuster by mail discs (through blockbuster movie pass) are only shipped to the billing address on the account. So if you need them sent to another address (such as your service address), the billing address would need to be changed

1-877-862-1613 for Blockbuster company. I was given that number by DISH to straighten out my address for dvds to be sent to.

1-877-862-1613 for Blockbuster company. I was given that number by DISH to straighten out my address for dvds to be sent to.

Blockbuster will not be able to change the address that the discs are sent to (with BBMP). The discs are only sent to the billing address on the account, which can only be updated by DISH. If this is something that I can update for you, feel free to send me a PM.

Blockbuster will not be able to change the address that the discs are sent to (with BBMP). The discs are only sent to the billing address on the account, which can only be updated by DISH. If this is something that I can update for you, feel free to send me a PM.

Well they made the change for me. That was the only way I could get my billing address to be the address they sent my dvds to. I called DISH and they gave me the above number for Blockbuster and from there the change was made. DISH couldn't change anything on their end and I called Two different times and was told both times I had to contact Blockbuster directly to make the change. I called Blockbuster and they changed it to my billing address and finally my dvds were sent to my correct address.

That is the proper process for the Blockbuster by mail process for anyone who was getting their discs directly through BB (before BBMP was available).

With the Blockbuster Movie Pass, dish does control the address that the discs are sent to

Well they made the change for me. That was the only way I could get my billing address to be the address they sent my dvds to. I called DISH and they gave me the above number for Blockbuster and from there the change was made. DISH couldn't change anything on their end and I called Two different times and was told both times I had to contact Blockbuster directly to make the change. I called Blockbuster and they changed it to my billing address and finally my dvds were sent to my correct address.

That is the proper process for the Blockbuster by mail process for anyone who was getting their discs directly through BB (before BBMP was available).

With the Blockbuster Movie Pass, dish does control the address that the discs are sent to

Okay , I was getting Blockbuster by mail years ago, but not in the last two years. I've been using Netflix for the last couple of years and recently went all streaming when it came available. I guess when I synched my account with the Blockbuster Movie pass account, it then applied. What ever the reason, I got my address changed by them so I can now receive the dvds & blu-rays.

:popcorn

I fell that we should be able to change the address on our end that the DVD's are sent to. I can't use this service, as the DVD's are sent to my billing address, which is different then where I will be using the DVD's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)