New RTN Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
ALTV has gone through a change this year and revamped it's lineups. Quite a few good shows on that channel. That channel originally was the Nostalgia Channel, then became Goodlife Tv. It was located on G1 Tr 21 back in the day.

Well, I spent $300 for a dish, rcvr, etc just to get g10r for RTN

Wouldn't you know it, no line of sight for that location....Shoulda checked it before I bought

Tree Issue?

You bet.

I had a heck of a time with 119, it is so low to the horizon here in Boston.

123 is a major pain.

Had that worry about 123w while I was setting up a dish for a friend in Brooklyn. I wasn't accustomed to seeing 123w that close to the horizon :) It was about where 148w is where I live in New Orleans.

Don't giveup until all possibilities are exhausted. You may be able to get the dish on the roof to get over the tree's. Then there's always a chainsaw :)

Had that worry about 123w while I was setting up a dish for a friend in Brooklyn. I wasn't accustomed to seeing 123w that close to the horizon :) It was about where 148w is where I live in New Orleans.

True, here in New York my Primestar dish pointed at G10R looks as if it's pointed at the ground. At least it keeps the snow off it.

I'm in Halifax and I haven't had any issue getting G10R or G27 for that matter. I've never had any reason bother with 148W so I haven't tried.

My T90 does look like it's aimed at the ground somewhat though. :)

True, here in New York my Primestar dish pointed at G10R looks as if it's pointed at the ground. At least it keeps the snow off it.

Yes, I am anxiously awaiting a report from him after the first Nor'Easter to see if my handiwork survives :)

Here in New Orleans, the problem is hurricanes, and my sat farm survived a category 1 storm installed (and Katrina without the reflectors installed, I took those inside).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts