New RTV shows

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dennis12

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 29, 2004
Was scanning around the RTV channels on AMC3 and came across a channel with no name except the word open. It shows mostly people selling knives but if you keep it there long another it also shows entertainment shows. I have seen Route 66, My little Margie with Gale Storm, And the judge show an Eye for an Eye. When they show these shows they have the RTV logo in the right lower corner of the screen. But i have not seen these shows on any of the other RTV channels. Have not be able to check it out too much but maybe there are some more shows on there. Dennis

Was scanning around the RTV channels on AMC3 and came across a channel with no name except the word open. It shows mostly people selling knives but if you keep it there long another it also shows entertainment shows. I have seen Route 66, My little Margie with Gale Storm, And the judge show an Eye for an Eye. When they show these shows they have the RTV logo in the right lower corner of the screen. But i have not seen these shows on any of the other RTV channels. Have not be able to check it out too much but maybe there are some more shows on there. Dennis
Great...Love those old classics..Thanks for the post.

Looks like changes are coming to RTV. Their web site no longer has a Facebook link. (they are now gone from Facebook) They don't list the new shows in their RTV SHOWS page either.
RTV Shows

Looks like changes are coming to RTV. Their web site no longer has a Facebook link. (they are now gone from Facebook) They don't list the new shows in their RTV SHOWS page either.
RTV Shows

Hmmmm! I havent checked RTV on facebook in a while but i have noticed that my friends icon for rtv have vanished.Wonder why they stopped facebook!dosnt seem like a smart move.Maybe they just dont want to deal with negative comments that they saw on facebook.When i used to check them out on facebook i noticed that the RTV rep for that page really didnt say much of anything constructive or helpfull on replies.

I just hope they can survive. Remember what happened to The Tube... They were a better music video channel than MTV or VH1, but their business model couldn't survive.

Eventually, RTV and the other classic TV networks may be forced to go the route of TVLand to entice contemporary viewers. That would, indeed, be sad.

Don't know what RTV is doing. Went back to this channel today and it identifies itself as the my family tv network. You can find their schedule online and also watch their channel over the internet. Rtv does not run their shows at the same time as family tv. They just seem to pick shows at random and show them. Dennis

Last night, they were airing the Abbott and Costello TV series from NBC and a Worlds Funniest Moments videos program with Erik Esrada.

I noticed lately there seems to be less affiliates on AMC3 for RTV and more duplicates of the Frost channels.

Luken communications website is now showing RTV, Tuff Tv, PBJ(coming soon), and My Family Tv. They must be expanding.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts