New RTV shows

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Actually I'm pretty low on funds...
...I'm thinking about getting pizza TV...

I was only kidding about my expenses and was trying to cheer you up. :D

Your saga has been dragging way too long! :eek:

Do you have any relatives in the area??? Get a nephew or a bratty cousin to do the

job! There has to be someone that even possibly out of work would do a odd job in

todays economy. Someone you know must know somebody. Get creative! :eureka

My cousin was a sucker and every woman he went with he would remodel their

homes and then they would dump him! He went through 6 homes - I mean women

like that. Well that is a little too much creativity. :rolleyes:

If you are low on funds how can you even think about pizza??? :facepalm

Dee, if you could find a ground mount stand for that dish, you could set it up on a platform similar to mine (see the pictures in this thread). You'd be fixed on only one satellite, but there's a lot of interesting stuff on 87W to keep you watching until you can find someone to sink the pole in concrete.

More and more, I'm thinking about getting pizza TV, if only I could record it. I like very much being able to pause and rewind live TV and record shows to keep forever if I want.

Of course you can. Get a DVR then transfer to VHS, DVD, or catalog digitally.

Hrrrrrrmmmmm....

Well...

I was talking to the man that lives next door to me, I flagged him down while he was mowing his yard and asked him if he would be interested in making some money, IE installing those cband dishes for me.

First thing he says is "Sure, let's make a deal. I want that Mercedes of yours."
Then he asks how much I would pay him to paint my house.

Huh? Where did that come from?

He then suggests that I pay him $600 to paint my house, then he'll give me that money back towards my Mercedes.
He wants to make payments on the car minus the labor to install the dishes. I think..

:confused:

The paint thing though, he keeps bringing that back up which I'm not understanding.

Then he interrupts me mid sentence and comments on the size of my chest. :eek:

WUT?????? ORLY??? :mad:

Then back to the painting thing and his payment plans..

Then back on the car and back to the painting.

He's trying to slicker me out of my Mercedes somehow :deal: and all that back and forth with me paying him to paint my house but I keep the money or he gives it back or something crazy, I don't know. I was so confused as to what he was trying to get at that I finally told him, "Hey, just figure up a price you would charge me to dig the holes and mix the cement and cement the poles in the ground, only. Just that. How much would you charge me to do, just that. The car and the painting stuff, should be separate deals cause I don't understand WTH you're cooking up here... :confused:

He told me ok, he would think about it and get back with me then rode off on his ultra loud mower..

He told me about 2 months ago he wants my car, really badly. He wanted to make payments on it and I told him to just put the money in the cookie jar and when he has the total I want, come see me and we'll make a deal. Payments always go wrong.

But his weird, convoluted tail chasing paint/car/labor deal just did not process in my brain. And I think he made his comment about my chest to throw me off, which it did. I don't think he was hitting on me, his wife would go all Lorena Bobbit on him, she already busted him for cheating a few years back. I hope he isn't thinking on playing stupid a second time. Cause he's barking up the wrong tree.. :haha LMAO....

I can see me on Judge Judy opposite this guy, trying to get my car back, compensated for painting my house with redneck polka dots and compensated for installing my satellite dish backwards, inside out and upside down all at the same time..

I would rather make straight up, clear cut, well defined deals on paper, each separate from the other. Deal one: install the dish. Deal two: buy the car. Deal three: paint the house.

Wait. I never asked anyone to paint my house. Yeah, it needs it but I didn't ask him or anyone else to do it.

Anyway..........

Question about Tuff TV and Titan TV guide.
For a few weeks now Titan has EVERY show on Tuff listed as "Wild Moguls After 10"..
What the heck is up with that? Is there another Tuff TV channel listing that shows the correct info and is in sync with CST time zone schedules?

Thanks... :)

Anyway..........

Question about Tuff TV and Titan TV guide.
For a few weeks now Titan has EVERY show on Tuff listed as "Wild Moguls After 10"..
What the heck is up with that? Is there another Tuff TV channel listing that shows the correct info and is in sync with CST time zone schedules?

Thanks... :)
Dee, if you hit the "Manage" button on your TitanTv page, it takes you to your MyChannel Lineups page, then press Edit Channels, then Add Channels, then type Tuff in the search bar, you will get 4 Tuff stations to chose from, 2 in Arkansas, 1 in Kansas and 1 in North Carolina. The NC one works for me in the Eastern zone. The one I had went to the Wild moguls thing too.

Dee, that guy sounds like trouble! Forget him, lol. If it wasn't so far to Texas I'd come fix your dishes. Give away a car, and trust somebody for payments eh....some people.

Dee I'm from central texas area I am stuck with out satellite and I have time warner cable at my current location and have my satellite stuff in storage and really miss this hobby but I still have my old prodelin dish up at my old location for some day to get back into this hobby had my c band dish since 1985 and I have help put in a couple systems for people over the years mostly kin folks I been stuck on cable for about 2 yrs now hope you find some one to help you out like the rest of us here hobbyist even though I'm on cable still like reading the forums and keeping up with things

Dee, if you hit the "Manage" button on your TitanTv page, it takes you to your MyChannel Lineups page, then press Edit Channels, then Add Channels, then type Tuff in the search bar, you will get 4 Tuff stations to chose from, 2 in Arkansas, 1 in Kansas and 1 in North Carolina. The NC one works for me in the Eastern zone. The one I had went to the Wild moguls thing too.

Thank you sir! That did it! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts