new software for 622

I was told by DishNetwork's advance techs yesterday that, as I am an existing customer, my 622 software would not be upgraded to L6.10 until February. Interesting! Are any of you recipients of L6.12 an existing customer?

I have two 722's. One got L612 last night, now there are NO 501 VOD's. The one with 610 does. Head scratch.

Okay, so I have it.

Here is my bigger question . . . my television (Hitachi 51F59A) does 1080i. Therefore, I went through the test for I am Legend and it says that I can order it for a compatible resolution . . . does this mean it will down convert it to 1080i or 720p . . . anyone know???

Are you using the All HD guide?? If I do I don't see any VODs on 501 at all, only when I change to All Sub...
Nothing on ALL Sub or All Channels. When I enter 5-0-1, it skips to 502. No locks. Just got off phone with a REAL tech support person. As he said, I've stumped the Geeks! He offered to send me a new box but I can't believe it's hardware. He said it's acting like a newly activated receiver. We're going to give it overnight and see what happens in the morning

622 1080p Download

It would be interesting to see in what geographical location the 622 1080p individuals who have received the 612 download are in...I'm in North Texas and nothing for me yet....

I have two 622's. One is in the Den and hooked to a 72" 1080P Toshiba. The other is in the Bedroom hooked to a SD TV. The one in the bedroom was Turbo Charged. The one in the Den was not. Go figure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts