new software for 622

Apparently I got 6.12 on my 622 overnight. I have a boatload of 501's...the 1080p I am Legend, plus 15 other SD movies.

I got L612 on one of my 622s on Thursday. No I am Legend yet.

Also found a bug. The text for Episode Number and Original Air Date is no longer white when you hit Info the first time. It is the dark blue, and very difficult to read. I checked my other 622 and the text is white with L512. Until something like this changes, you dont realize how much you use Episode/Air Date...who do we inform about this?

My 622 was just updated last night. Hurray, I think. I stopped ordering PPV when it went up another dollar and no more archiving. Netflix baby!

I recieved L6.12 for my 622 yesterday and the VOD except I am Legend. My 722 still does not have the VODs and I got that update Aug 1st.

1080p Dish Movies

I have the 612 software and 501 channels, but no HD 501 "I Am Legend" choice to select...anyone else out the with this condition?

yep, I have the same issue and have had the 612 software for 3 days..
Dish has REALLY dropped the ball, AGAIN, with this software update..
God, I am sick of them....

yep, I have the same issue and have had the 612 software for 3 days..
Dish has REALLY dropped the ball, AGAIN, with this software update..
God, I am sick of them....
I got the update last Thursday, no I am Legend VOD in 1080p, but then this morning (6 days later) I have it, I rented it, and it looks good. But not a whole lot different than my OTA high definition, but maybe because mine is only a 720p Pioneer TV.

i guess 6 days isnt too long to wait....after all, I got an email on Aug 1, saying my box was gonna be "turboized" immediately, and that only took 18 days...
I guess they work on a different calendar system at Dish Marketing Dept...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)